GB Completed Injection Molded Chips GB - 2021 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are some of the finest plastic chips around.

Last group buy was roughly 2.3 per chip for me. The two color was slightly less but not enough that would steer me away from that third color.

I've never been a big fan of plastic chips, but Abiatti changed that. My poker crew feels the same way, they loved them.

43mm 3-color chips should only be about $0.30 more expensive than 39mm 3-color chips, so assuming that a similar amount is ordered to lower setup/shipping fees, it should only be about $2.50/chip for 43mms. Seems more than fair to me for how awesome these chips are.

43mm 3-color chips should only be about $0.30 more expensive than 39mm 3-color chips, so assuming that a similar amount is ordered to lower setup/shipping fees, it should only be about $2.50/chip for 43mms. Seems more than fair to me for how awesome these chips are.
Well the $/€ exchange rate went downhill from a year ago (which I like ;)), so probably $2.75+/chip now. Higher prices usually mean lower participation, but if there's enough interest, why not! :tup:

Well the $/€ exchange rate went downhill from a year ago (which I like ;)), so probably $2.75+/chip now. Higher prices usually mean lower participation, but if there's enough interest, why not! :tup:
I actually assumed higher participation given that there are now a lot more members than during the last buy, and people have been able to feel and see the wonder of Abbiati chips. Not to mention that 43mm chips would probably garner more interest. I also factored in the actual base prices that I got from Abbiati in Euros, and calculated the conversion rate, so the only missing factor is whether there is or isn’t an inner-ring. Without inner-rings it would probably be less than $2.50/chip, and with them it would probably be near your estimate of $2.75/chip. Fwiw, 43mm 3-color would be $2.38/chip ignoring any setup fees or shipping.

I will NOT miss this group buy. In for absolute certain if 43mm Abbiati chips. 500-600 at least.

Abbiati seems like the way to go. Perhaps a slightly more budget friendly option, meaning either without the inner ring OR with stock denom inner rings (so can save on the art fees). Additional savings could be had by using more chips with just two colors, last time nearly all were with three colors. Now to keep those savings, or to spend them on 43mm instead of 39mm chips, that is the question... :rolleyes:

Holographic decals would be something new.

And of course add-ons to the Crown Plaza GB could be made at the same time, provided there is enough interest.

Or we can go the other way and design a super kick ass set (3/4 colors) of tourney and cash chips PLUS a few high denom oversized chips that can be substituted in the sets, thinking Boardwalk-like.

In for 1500 chips :D

2 colors chips need love too.

2021-01-09_9-55-32.jpg
04f1f40c21.jpg
15852201438_56f11aa4a0_b.jpg
15852371410_6b3d59d09f_b.jpg
15866548517_da7bbf45d3_b.jpg
41832090611_bf62d076b8_h.jpg
A081E461-24A7-4E39-9B6B-7E1BE214B6D6.jpeg

25 EMERALD GREEN AND CANARY YELLOW

100 BLACK AND RED

500 BRIGHT ORANGE AND IVORY

1000 RUST AND FLESH COLORED

5000 HOT PINK AND MAROON

10,000 AQUA BLUE AND IVORY

25,000 RED AND BABY BLUE

100,000 PURPLE AND GOLD

I hope there will be cash denom chips. I love the Binons idea or even the color way and patterns of the high denom Aria cash chips.

Also, what are the odds they could get lower than $2 this go round?????? Wouldn’t that be awesome!

Following.
I’m hoping for a nice bright pink chip instead of a standard light pink/white combo.
Would be in for tourney set and a Pink Chip Cash Game set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom