GB Completed Injection Molded Chips GB - 2021 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested too. I'd love to be able to handle a barrel 1st, but probably would be on board regardless. If no inner ring opens up custom re-label options then I would vote for that

Would love an add on for the crown plaza GB. Also intrigued for a new group buy of Abbiati.
Would also be interested in adding onto previous GB. Need some of a few different denoms to complete my tourney set.

Abbiati seems like the way to go. Perhaps a slightly more budget friendly option, meaning either without the inner ring OR with stock denom inner rings (so can save on the art fees). Additional savings could be had by using more chips with just two colors, last time nearly all were with three colors. Now to keep those savings, or to spend them on 43mm instead of 39mm chips, that is the question... :rolleyes:

Holographic decals would be something new.

And of course add-ons to the Crown Plaza GB could be made at the same time, provided there is enough interest.

Yes, interested. Everything depends on price, looks etc. But that previous abbiati-gb had such tasty looking chips...

If abbiati, would it be possible to have them ship to us europeans directly instead of traveling back and forth across the pond? Would make the price a lot more reasonable as there would be no tax and probobly lower shipping cost as well.

Yes, interested. Everything depends on price, looks etc. But that previous abbiati-gb had such tasty looking chips...

If abbiati, would it be possible to have them ship to us europeans directly instead of traveling back and forth across the pond? Would make the price a lot more reasonable as there would be no tax and probobly lower shipping cost as well.
Great point! Interest definitely higher if direct EU shipping is possible

Abbiati will send me samples this week ,
Looking forward to see and feel them!!
Nice customer service as well !
EE38C6B9-3109-4A93-A09E-311D62C3D30B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom