In This Together (5 Viewers)

And what's that? Do you mean not allowing rando John Smiths from registering and going to the voting thread to cast a vote for himself or his friend? If so, yes, we block brand new members from casting votes on HOF polls because I've caught at least 4 members creating dup accounts and casting votes on their sets in the past.
I can promise 1000% that is wasn’t me. Hell, I never even asked people to vote for me outside of that thread. We were talking about it last night and that was the first I’d heard of this even being a thing. Pretty crappy really, for sure.

I have to believe this is because you wish to provide him with a reasonably priced, but really uncomfortable journey. That's about as dastardly of an act as I can imagine you committing lol.
OMG. Thanks for this, MIke. That was amazing. And hilarious. Laughed so hard tears came out.
I've never met Mel, but my reaction to her post based on our interactions was very similar.
...Yes, I'm way behind on this thread, and will probably never catch up.

For those that were awaiting updates and may not have seen anything in group PM's or via text, the package with the remaining chips has been sent out and is en route to my address. As I mentioned before, the contents include a batch of chips that were already sold and promised to specific buyers as well as a batch of chips to sell in order to fundraise for the others.

Sorry I haven’t been following this thread for a week and there’s too much to catch up on. Can someone give me the bullet points? I plan to list some chips soon for “in this together”

Well, based on my last couple minutes of reading @WedgeRock is an asshole and @BGinGA is NOT an asshole. :eek: Boy did I mix that one up pretty bad!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Oh and @horseshoez has moved forward with an awesome gesture, but that seems to be just a side note. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Well, based on my last couple minutes of reading @WedgeRock is an asshole
tenor.gif

and @BGinGA is NOT an asshole.
tenor.gif

Packed up and ready to go, sans labels which will be issued when auctions are done. No sense in making people wait, especially when it’s taken us this long to get here. The sample sets and smaller pieces will go inside of bubble mailers.

Good luck to all those bidding and thanks for participating.

View attachment 733468
1625791336793.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom