I think I'm a Scrub Donkey? What about you?? (2 Viewers)

Nothing to do at work... serching ole PCF for artichoke chips and realized I never updated this post! My obsession with those (10) original chips turned into this... serching for singles and adding on whenever I could!
20200521_185529.jpg

Then one day I found out Spinettis still had some of the dimes left in stock.... my life long dream... what I thought would take years to build a rack... my prayers were suddenly answered!
20200601_195401.jpg

It wasn't those amazing nickles but hey it's something to build a set around!

I had asked the store many times if they had nickles with the same answer of no. I even asked why is it every time I the 1 - 3 singles that are listed... 2 weeks later more singles are listed? I just assumed it would be a life long goal to find a rack!!

Talking to a PCF member that went to vegas and came home with gold... I couldn't believe he had a ful rack of nickles... and told me there was at least 1 more!! I crossed my fingers and hoped they would sell to him after my failed attempts. He came through!! Next thing I am holding my absolute dream rack... then after hearing others buying the last few racks I asked again why they weren't avalible to me... well they sold me another rack!

Now this dream set was really coming to reality, but as always for chippers... my ass was broke!! But with so many inquiries floating around, I feared I would end up with a partial set so I pulled the trigger pretty big time and built this!
20200809_130434.jpg

Some mixed quarters for now until I find more of the Hot stamps but this beauty is playable with starting stacks of

$20 buy in x 10 players
(20) $.05
(20) $.10
(12) $.25
(20) $.50
(1) $4

With plenty of $4 chips for rebuys!! I am trying to get to (40) of the Blue $1 chips (I now have 15) so the $4 chips can just be for rebuys. Finding a rack of $1 chips doesn't seem to be possible but you never know!!

So.... back to the OP!

Total bank here is around $600... I have about $3,500 invested! (That rack of $4 chips really helped the bank!! Lol)

Probably one of the most ridiculously expensive micro stakes sets ever built!! Pretty sure I'm a Scrub Donkey!! Lmao

Fellow Chipper Ben

If anyone has any of the Hot Stamp Qiuarters or $1 chips... hell any artichokes available please let me know!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom