I hate this forum (1 Viewer)

Granadol

Pair
Reaction score
I came in thinking I can get a good looking set. But then I saw everyone’s and starting to get envious. Where I used to not care of about thc vs rhc. Hell I did not know the difference. Now I want to go for broke with a good thc set that I know will cost me big. Thank you all for sharing with the newbie but I also hate you for showing me how great chips could be.

I came in thinking I can get a good looking set. But then I saw everyone’s and starting to get envious. Where I used to not care of about thc vs rhc. Hell I did not know the difference. Now I want to go for broke with a good thc set that I know will cost me big. Thank you all for sharing with the newbie but I also hate you for showing me how great chips could be.
Welcome!!

You are the poster child for what I have always said. F the budget and go for broke right up front. People start with some B.S. budget...get ceramics...then move to "affordable" RHCs...and then have to have THCs (which are okay I guess).

PLEASE save yourself a shit ton of money, by not buying all that crap that will just leave you wanting more....AND JUST MOVE DIRECTLY TO TRKs!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Enjoy the adventure my friend!!

Welcome!!

You are the poster child for what I have always said. F the budget and go for broke right up front. People start with some B.S. budget...get ceramics...then move to "affordable" RHCs...and then have to have THCs (which are okay I guess).

PLEASE save yourself a shit ton of money, by not buying all that crap that will just leave you wanting more....AND JUST MOVE DIRECTLY TO TRKs!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

That’s always the advice I give when buying a camper. All my friends started with pop-up, move to a small pull-behind before getting a camper they really want. I always tell them to buy the third camper first. Saves a lot of time and head ache

Yep sounds about right. Took me a few sets to figure that out, so you seem to be ahead of the game.
Welcome!

Welcome!!

I hate to ask knowing where this question will lead but.......what are trk’s and why are they the pinnacle of greatness. I have a feeling the answer my hurt a bit

Hey, a pro that know what they want. May I offer two secret words of advice?

SUPER Diamonds

Just don’t let the secret out.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/how-good-was-this-chip-score-pr0n.69032/post-1397309

1613088455501.jpeg

I hate to ask knowing where this question will lead but.......what are trk’s and why are they the pinnacle of greatness. I have a feeling the answer my hurt a bit
T.R. King poker chips. Some people love THCs, but there is a next level...TRKs. VERY hard to get "good" chips in quantity. I say good because you can get some inferior TRKs with initials on them that only weigh 8ish grams. Avoid those, but aggressively go after the others!!

These are some of the TRKs you want:

20181202_104050.jpg
20181202_104145.jpg
20181202_104413.jpg
20181202_104219.jpg
20181202_104249.jpg
20181202_104114.jpg

@Lil Tuna has some Nevada Lodge TRKs that you REALLY REALLY want!!

T.R. King poker chips. Some people love THCs, but there is a next level...TRKs. VERY hard to get "good" chips in quantity. I say good because you can get some inferior TRKs with initials on them that only weigh 8ish grams. Avoid those, but aggressively go after the others!!

View attachment 634442View attachment 634443View attachment 634444View attachment 634445View attachment 634446View attachment 634447

I always know when your drinking and posting! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Tequila or Fireballs tonight?

I clicked on this threading hoping it was something that was going to inspire another ridiculous Group Buy situation, a la Scrub Donkeys.....sad.

Anyways, good luck!

View attachment 634442View attachment 634443View attachment 634444View attachment 634445View attachment 634446View attachment 634447

https://spinettisgaming.com/products/300-nevada-club-chip-set

my guess is these are the bad TRK’s

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom