I am without pants and I need HELP! (2 Viewers)

But seriously, it’s within the margin of error for a human provided service. Roll with it. Tip them $15 just to show them that petty $6 don’t mean shit in the real world of high stakes gamblers.
When is a 23% overcharge within the margin of error?

The tip idea does make me chuckle...But are you really tipping the person that did the service? Or tipping the middle-man that did the above overcharge?

Screenshot_20230721_093721_DuckDuckGo.jpg

But seriously, it’s within the margin of error for a human provided service. Roll with it. Tip them $15 just to show them that petty $6 don’t mean shit in the real world of high stakes gamblers.
OR tell them to go fuck themselves and let them know that in this polarized American culture, pants are now optional and Main Street should be renamed Schlong Way.

In actuality I know what really happened cuz it happened to me. I dropped a shirt off to get mended and when I got back they told me the total was $10.12 and they promised $10 earlier. I started to fish the 12c out because I love the shirt - I met my wife in that shirt - but then I thought about the last time I played 8/16 mixed and I dumped 18 racks in that dumb fucking Goofy shirt.

So I left it there. And then I threw my pants and my shoes and my socks out the window on the way home because I wore those the same game.

Not the Asheville Tourists hat though. I’m fucking money with that hat on.

PS fuck you I played great that day I just ran bad. And it’s not the dealers fault but I do blame the clothes.

For want of a zipper, the pants were lost,
Thirty two dollars, too high a cost,
He walked down the street, naked as a fawn,
His pants, so small, on a gnome in the lawn
Craig fugoff this is worth $32.75 easy. Sing it brother.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom