I am Officially Retired....from Purchasing Poker Chips (I think) (1 Viewer)

How long until Kevin comes out of chip buying retirement?

• Never, the fool is retired for good.

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • More than 1 year

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • 9 months to a year

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • 6 to 9 months

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 3 to 6 months

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • 1 to 3 months

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • 2 to 4 weeks

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • 1 to 2 weeks

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Less than 1 week because he is weak!

Votes: 11 13.9%

• Total voters
1654304542185.png

what are these?

Those are Catcus Jacks $.50, absolutely beautiful fracs and minty... I traded those away ages ago because they were THCs,some are cool with mixing molds. It didn't fly for me, plus Kevin's game is the only place we really play $.50/$1 and he already owns Aces. We did replace them with a Blaze quarter pie, yes the same color as the $3 but there again we really only use the "fun" denoms with Kevin's group... and his set is in much better condition, the replacement is pretty awesome though.
20210315_184918.jpg

20210315_190325.jpg

But again almost never do we run $.50/$1, there just in case!

Still hope we find originals someday!

Ok, this is funny. I came to this forum looking to buy 1 set of nice chips….. well I blew by that. then my wife said I could fill 5 bird cages…… well I blew by that. Then she said, ok you can have 10 bird cages…. Well I blew by that. Oh, look what just came in the mail….. 2 more bird cages. Got to fill them up with something……

Its like one of the greatest Eagles songs says:
C9540DEE-1DA3-451F-B5F2-964F1054CB9E.jpeg

Those are Catcus Jacks $.50, absolutely beautiful fracs and minty... I traded those away ages ago because they were THCs,some are cool with mixing molds. It didn't fly for me, plus Kevin's game is the only place we really play $.50/$1 and he already owns Aces. We did replace them with a Blaze quarter pie, yes the same color as the $3 but there again we really only use the "fun" denoms with Kevin's group... and his set is in much better condition, the replacement is pretty awesome though.
View attachment 923225
View attachment 923226
But again almost never do we run $.50/$1, there just in case!

Still hope we find originals someday!
Those are SWEET!!
Love that set!!
Thank you Pat!!
Ok, this is funny. I came to this forum looking to buy 1 set of nice chips….. well I blew by that. then my wife said I could fill 5 bird cages…… well I blew by that. Then she said, ok you can have 10 bird cages…. Well I blew by that. Oh, look what just came in the mail….. 2 more bird cages. Got to fill them up with something……

Its like one of the greatest Eagles songs says:
View attachment 923246
Enjoy the ride my friend!! That was definitely me a few years back. :)

You don't have to edit for me sir, I was a sailor and likely talk that way all the time...LOL
I admit having too many (tito) drinks before making the post
I didn't know I'm a poet :p
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Alright FUCK!! Time for a giveaway.

If your damn guess was within the timeframe for whatever my weak ass hold out was, then send me a PM screen shot of your vote showing your prediction of my weak ass collapse. FYI, I have screen shots. :)

Or post it here.
What were the chips that made you crack?

Alright FUCK!! Time for a giveaway.

If your damn guess was within the timeframe for whatever my weak ass hold out was, then send me a PM screen shot of your vote showing your prediction of my weak ass collapse. FYI, I have screen shots. :)

Or post it here.
1656468883996.gif
C7F9AB50-57AF-4FFE-928B-A2364B94E022.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom