Giveaway HSI Primary $100. **CLOSED** (1 Viewer)

51ABB9BF-59E8-4778-B4DA-6276326FE519.jpeg

Deal Poker to veterans each Friday at the local VFW! Good times and the guys are competitive, I chopped a pot in hi/lo Omaha and accidentally gave the extra $1 to the guy in worst position (normally how it’s done) but in split pot games the extra chip goes to the player who wins the high, the guy says hey shouldn’t I get the extra $1 I said yea I’m sorry and go to get the $1 from other stack and player throws it at him hard! Hits him in the chest and says here you greedy fuck... haha now to set this up guy throwing chip has a tracheotomy and they call him Saigon John he talks with a voice box, the other guy says hey dumbass we survived Vietnam as American soldiers don’t make me whoop your disrespectful ass over a poker chip! We all laughed and Saigon John held his voice box in and said GOOD ONE FUCK FACE! It was wholesome after that

IN thanks! My dad served in the Air Force as a firefighter. Salute to all those that served or still serve.

IN thank you friend. Little shuffle stack would be awesome!

Ok so we’re all in here is the bracket. I’ll let you know how we’ll run this after I convince everyone to eat their vegetables. Apologies for misspellings. You’ll just have to trust me byes were randomly selected.
FDF121BE-65E7-4C76-A869-E787B1553DBF.jpeg
F752A921-0BF3-4DF3-A2C3-FD6FC2838637.jpeg
A1EDC768-71F9-4DE0-9042-118A240D1B44.jpeg

Ok games will be one round of war. Ace is high. The finalists will play one hand of hold’em. For all the glory. **Warning despite my best efforts to deter this, a certain someone who is assisting loves to call out wild cards when dealing.** I’ll try harder folks. Start in an hour or so

Well something went amiss wit the bracket ffs. I’ll add everyone in somewhere

I’m out already but sure was fun while it lasted! Thanks again for a great give away!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom