Giveaway HSI Primary $100. **CLOSED** (1 Viewer)

Percy7

Flush
Reaction score
Thanks to @Poppin92 i have all the hundos I need for my set. I have 10 spares and in celebration of my late grandfather’s memory and his service as a Vietnam Veteran I’d like to give them away this Memorial Day Weekend. Type anything that amounts to interest in the chat and you’ll be entered to win. Any PCF member can enter even if you’re one of these asshats I keep reading my about, but if you are international I will only ship to a U.S. address. Shipping is free!!! If more than one PCFer enters, my little one will select a card game to play to select a winner. **Warning it will probably be war**. If you’d like to post memories/ thoughts of service men or women in your life please feel free to do so. God Bless the USA.
E8CA3F38-1890-476D-A2F6-8EC0A7CFB836.jpeg
2115484A-EB19-4F7B-BC64-5E673A098868.jpeg

Amazing giveaway bud !! Nice gesture to the community. Since I’ve sold these to you, I guess I’m not in and give the opportunity to the members who need / want these chips !

Presume it's something similar to our Remembrance Sunday. Always an emotional day.

In please, and raising a shot and a beer to all my brothers that never made it home.
Semper Fi and Godspeed.

Jeff

Gotta be in, the gesture is tremendous.

Can't thank those that have, do, and will serve enough!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom