Giveaway HSI Primary $100. **CLOSED** (1 Viewer)

Elite 8!
image.jpg

image.jpg

Josh is a 4 star general!

Yup as I suspected we have a ruling by the dealer. Wild cards are in play. Aces and Jacks. Head hung down in shame

Here comes the flop.
image.jpg

And here comes the wild card!! I like Josh’s spot here.

Lol, I think I disappeared of the bracket at some point, oh well. This looks epic. Thanks for running, thanks to our veterans, and Happy Memorial Day.

Lol, I think I disappeared of the bracket at some point, oh well. This looks epic. Thanks for running, thanks to our veterans, and Happy Memorial Day.
Oh no! Yes you did. I’ll pm you and make this right

I’m so confused at my name and path on the bracket.
Edit: nvm doesn’t matter
Sorry the free software was wonky so I ended up adding you by hand. And it just worse from there. You beat @Boother36 but I advanced him. This is what happens when your wife is away and you gotta take care of the fam.
I will Pm you and make this right.

Sorry the free software was wonky so I ended up adding you by hand. And it just worse from there. You beat @Boother36 but I advanced him. This is what happens when your wife is away and you gotta take care of the fam.
I will Pm you and make this right.
It’s not a problem at all! I made the post about my confusion but didn’t realize there were many posts after it, and the drawing was done.
It’s all good, thanks for running the giveaway!

Very nice of you - thanks for the tag- I honestly have no need for more $100s. I would like to respectfully take my name out and free a spot for an American :). I’m Canadian :) cheers bud!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom