How to make cards slide better on Speed Cloth, Suggestions? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to go down to the den for a pic if the VHS version...
1103192039~2.jpg

Sorry for the threadjack @mudhog ... but your thread is partially responsible for @Josh Kifer completing his trollsformation.
I’m not sorry. He’s got a second thread anyway.
And I don’t like that the mods edited his response in post #3. Gives context to the rest of the thread. At least you can still read it quoted in my post #6.

I also noticed that the title has been changed (again). Is there a record for the most titles for the same thread on PCF?

So far I think that this one is at least up to 4...

Last edited:
I also noticed that the title has been changed (again). Is there a record for the most titles for the same thread on PCF?

So far I think that this one is at least up to 4...

Russian interference?? Ukrainian collusion? This thread has more twists and turns than a conversation between two heads of state involving military assistance in exchange for a smear campaign on a political rival.

Maybe this post is too controversial and will be moved into the ultra top secret box in Tommy's basement.

Russian interference?? Ukrainian collusion? This thread has more twists and turns than a conversation between two heads of state involving military assistance in exchange for a smear campaign on a political rival.

Maybe this post is too controversial and will be moved into the ultra top secret box in Tommy's basement.
Pretty hard to Trump this post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom