How to make cards slide better on Speed Cloth, Suggestions? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mudhog, I will say that the new and improved title for this thread will likely attract even more comments similar to the above, most of which were initially posted in a positive, or at the very least humorous manner, but which you chose to take as a personal attack. Perhaps if you change the title of the other identical thread that you started 18 minutes later in another forum, you will get similar results.
But this thread has more educational suggestions for improved lubrication! The 3M idea posted by @markleteenie was rather helpful though.

Great book suggestion @JFCJ. My favorite Dale Carnegie quote... "a man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still".

Also a violation of posting rules, just sayin'......
But is it still a violation given that the new title implies a completely different purpose than the other thread?

General Posting Rules
  • Users shall not post messages that are ....hateful....
  • Users shall not post any messages that ...insult, belittle...another member.
  • Users shall not double-post or cross-post the same message in multiple threads or forums.

General Posting Rules
  • Users shall not post messages that are ....hateful....
  • Users shall not post any messages that ...insult, belittle...another member.
  • Users shall not double-post or cross-post the same message in multiple threads or forums.
Ah yes. I was just thinking of the double posting piece. Solid point @BGinGA.

Should do the trick

images (2).jpeg

Always some remark and won't add anything worthy to the conversation.
Yeah, I'm here. Buy better felt and be nicer. What's the issue?

Ooh, ooh, ooh...graphite powder does wonders for my son's pinewood derby car. Spread that all over your felt. Or what's that crap that Clark Griswold used on his saucer?
Chicken grease would work better and oils the chips too.... *Taps temple*

My favorite Val Kilmer role ever BTW
I am partial to his role in Salton Sea....

And it's the best Vincent D'onofrio movie ever... POOH BEAR! Fun fact, he invented the character for the movie and did it all himself. If you've never seen it, go watch and enjoy.

I am partial to his role in Salton Sea....

And it's the best Vincent D'onofrio movie ever... POOH BEAR! Fun fact, he invented the character for the movie and did it all himself. If you've never seen it, go watch and enjoy.
Somehow, I've never even heard of it until now. Will definitely check it out. Thanks for being so helpful @Josh Kifer !!!!

Somehow, I've never even heard of it until now. Will definitely check it out. Thanks for being so helpful @Josh Kifer !!!!
It's a very unique movie, but if you enjoy it for what it is, it's a great flick. VD'O is freaking amazing. He showed up first day like this....
MV5BMTI0NTg0Nzg3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjkyMzk2._V1_.jpg

His name is Pooh bear because he did too much coke and rotted his nose off. Like Pooh, in the honey pot...

I AM SO HELPFUL AND NEVER TROLL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom