How to leave feedback/ re-open a sale thread (1 Viewer)

hod

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Looking for some assistance... I may be being a bit thick here.

I sold a rack of chips to the stand up dude that is @hoosierdonny - they eventually made it there, no thanks to some erratic shipping/tracking on behalf of the postal services.

Once I had sold the chips, I closed the for sale classified thread. Now I can't work out how to re-open it so that feedback can be left. Is there a way round this, or have I missed the boat by closing it?

I was going to post this on the 'site help and feedback' sub-forum but thought those other than mods might either have or like to know the answer.

cheers

hod

edit - this is the classified ad in question:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...e-25-primaries-150-shipped.34376/#post-640714

You want to leave feedback on the buyer for his rating? Or you want to make more posts on your for sale thread?

If he didn’t post in the thread, you’re SOL for using the feedback system.

Looking for some assistance... I may be being a bit thick here.

I sold a rack of chips to the stand up dude that is @hoosierdonny - they eventually made it there, no thanks to some erratic shipping/tracking on behalf of the postal services.

Once I had sold the chips, I closed the for sale classified thread. Now I can't work out how to re-open it so that feedback can be left. Is there a way round this, or have I missed the boat by closing it?

@ruskba is correct.

I was going to post this on the 'site help and feedback' sub-forum but thought those other than mods might either have or like to know the answer.

See the Feedback Feature Sticky in the Classifieds section.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/pcf-classifieds-feedback-feature.4779/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom