New Bomb Pot Button Design, Suggestions/Feedback Welcome! (1 Viewer)

TheOffalo

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Made this a while ago. I like how it looks but wanted to open it to PCF for feedback and suggestions. I purposefully did not include a lit fuse in the design because it's supposed to be a timer bomb (pot). What do people think?

bombputbutton.png

If the design is finalized in time and there's enough interest, I'd be glad to offer it on the new 80mm acrylic GB as a custom order if it gets at least 5 takers...

I like the colors- the digital green and the dynamite red.

A back side depicting the bomb exploding would be fun.

---

For me the one thing that's throwing me off is that the artwork is stuck in a bit of an uncanny valley between 2D and 3D.

- The plate or spotlight that the bomb is resting is 2D. But with the shadows on the dynamite, does it need to be there?
- The dynamite is 3D.
- The LCD display is 2D, except for the hinted shadow that it casts. Maybe a hint of bezel here would help?

N For 2

I think the black isn't the best background, I think it needs some noise, maybe a marbling effect, or a different color background and some shadowing /shrug?

Maybe a B29?

What about a Dukes of Hazard theme with the "Daisy Dukes" ?

How about a Daisy Duke button of some kind regardless? And a moonshine button and a boss Hogg buy in and a General Lee bounty button etc.....

Star Wars
Admiral Akbar - Its a Trap!

Attachments

• 0*AaB80Egau33223U3.png
    0*AaB80Egau33223U3.png
    389.3 KB · Views: 30

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom