How Many Chips Do You Own? (2 Viewers)

How many chips do you own?

• Total voters

MegaTon44

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
We all know there are some sick mf'ers on this site, so let us see how truly batshit you are.

Please count whatever chips you own: clay, ceramic, plastic (in the end, all chips are just varying degrees of plastic anyway) and feel free to add any commentary below about your collection.

Thanks!

I had a hard time with this. So after recalling 5k chips I quit counting and chose 5-10. And then I started to remember more and more. Pretty sure I am real close to the 10k mark.

Not sure how people with crazy large numbers keep track of them. After a while it seems like you won't even know what you have anymore.

I had a hard time with this. So after recalling 5k chips I quit counting and chose 5-10. And then I started to remember more and more. Pretty sure I am real close to the 10k mark.

Not sure how people with crazy large numbers keep track of them. After a while it seems like you won't even know what you have anymore.

I purposely hide them from myself in my nerd closet so I don't have to think about how many I have.

thumbnail.jpg

There's over 11,000 chips somewhere in there. Good luck finding them all.

(Yes, I know the chips on the bottom are cheap garbage. I was young and stupid)

I purposely hide them from myself in my nerd closet so I don't have to think about how many I have.

View attachment 326900

There's over 11,000 chips somewhere in there. Good luck finding them all.

(Yes, I know the chips on the bottom are cheap garbage. I was young and stupid)
There's always the garbage can to take care of them for you :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I feel like a right rookie with just over 5k, and i've only just broke that mark after 10+ years chipping. Pathetic
I'm trying to go down (out of context thread here I come)... I peaked at just over 4K chips this year after only a few years. I'm currently at 2300 and aiming for 1900... now who's pathetic?

Calling on the heavy hitters like @Godzilla28 and @pltrgyst (I made that 100k+ category just for you Larry)

The question of "How much money do you have invested in your chips?" is a whole other monster. Do @bluegill and @Changster even own chips that are worth less than $3 each? :p

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom