Horseshoe Southern Indiana Sale Thread

Pinkdan

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are the secondary $1 A1 chips new? They seem crispy in pictures. Just wondering if they even need to be cleaned once you get them.

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Between Canada Post and Canada Customs my chips are lost. My customs paperwork showed up on another person's package 2000 miles away, and some how my tracking number got assigned to that package. Now both organizations say they have no way to track package.

How is that possible? The original USPS bar code should still be on the package.

woog30

Straight
Reaction score
How is that possible? The original USPS bar code should still be on the package.
I wish I could explain it, but I have more than 15 hrs on the phone Canada Customs, the post office in BC where the customs paper work ended up and Canada Post resolution dept.

The package in BC, had another address on one side, my customs paperwork on the bottom and the package was very light. 900 poker chips is not very light.

Matthew627

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish I could explain it, but I have more than 15 hrs on the phone Canada Customs, the post office in BC where the customs paper work ended up and Canada Post resolution dept.

The package in BC, had another address on one side, my customs paperwork on the bottom and the package was very light. 900 poker chips is not very light.
Almost seems like one of the USPS workers stole it for something like that to happen.

Top Bottom