Murder, (S)he Wrote: The Unofficial Murder Pr0n Thread (1 Viewer)

that looks like it peels off much easier than my advertising chips
It's been hit and miss. The easiest so far have been HSI $500, most have come off with no polish remover at all. Derby gran has been about 20% easy. HSI $100 the worst, hardly any inlay came up with the plastic cover.

Plum leaded advertising chips not one single label will come up with the cover
And some of the covers are on there like they were fused down
Some covers you can just peel off like nothing with your fingers
Some you need a knife and pliers and take forever
The labels every singe one is on there like no chance
Not even with a knife
And you have to soak the label over 30 mins so it peels off without a 10 min fight and chunks of tiny label piece at a time

It's been hit and miss. The easiest so far have been HSI $500, most have come off with no polish remover at all. Derby gran has been about 20% easy. HSI $100 the worst, hardly any inlay came up with the plastic cover.

HSI brown or black $100?

A3F4C9C6-9E08-4165-9ED7-67C0ACF80A06.jpeg

Me before
D39E1750-A95A-451D-A779-44A4D0377D8B.jpeg

EF13B1F9-018A-481F-BDF8-3746865E6CF8.jpeg

Me after
3DEE3D15-8E2E-4AFA-B159-2A2574A11CFD.jpeg

Yes. There are more to be posted just didn’t want to post all of them. Have a major project in the works and with the weather changing I’ll get back to working on it.

Cool, can't wait to see more pr0n
Where the Cherokees inlays hard to remove ? (paper or vinyl)

Murder in progress..... Cali relabel project coming together...... gonna be sweet. Btw, the Sb 500s (Purples) were really easy to murder. No NPR required.
View attachment 575020
That’s gonna be a gnarly set brother! Love the chips choice!
When it comes to murdering chips, is there anything better than the removal process minus using NPR :cool

That’s gonna be a gnarly set brother! Love the chips choice!
When it comes to murdering chips, is there anything better than the removal process minus using NPR :cool
Nope. It’s awesome. I was really surprised how easy everything came off for the purples. On the other side of the spectrum, the terrible are really hard to deal with. The paper labels are a pain and the glue underneath required goo gone for me. Three steps removal process is a lot.

On the other side of the spectrum, the terrible are really hard to deal with
Maaaan you're not wrong!! The AQs were a breeze! All came away with one cut and no NPR.
These terribles however!! Man!! I just finished phase 1 removing the top coat and every one of them fought me! Tomorrow will break out the NPR!
Can't wait to get then labelled, these are minty mint!
70301043-D942-4313-B583-8833B535D4A0.jpeg

Maaaan you're not wrong!! The AQs were a breeze! All came away with one cut and no NPR.
These terribles however!! Man!! I just finished phase 1 removing the top coat and every one of them fought me! Tomorrow will break out the NPR!
Can't wait to get then labelled, these are minty mint!View attachment 575140
They were really tough. Mine had a lot of glue residue under the paper Label which took forever to scrape off after I did the NPR thing. I stopped after 6 barrels.

They were really tough. Mine had a lot of glue residue under the paper Label which took forever to scrape off after I did the NPR thing. I stopped after 6 barrels.
Know what you mean here too - a few still need a bit scraping. Just did a barrel with NPR, took a lot longer than I thought. Ah well, 1 down 4 to go :LOL: :laugh:
B906D3CD-2F04-402E-B448-09D7A9F1224A.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom