Murder, (S)he Wrote: The Unofficial Murder Pr0n Thread (8 Viewers)

Murdered x Splashed Pot

image.jpg

This might get me some hate but it was many ages ago before milling was a thing and the labels were already in hand

Plus the Chips were super faded starburst cancelled
Still have one rack for the frac collection

I give you the half hat and cane mold XD
View media item 19072
View media item 19071
View media item 19068
View media item 19067
View media item 19066
Love those!
Although I’ve always had a fondness for Crystal Park, perhaps for differing reasons? :cool

Saved it
those inlays are like metal tough I was able to scrape the old gunk and bad glue off with a dental pic

If you're using a dental pick, I think you're working too hard. A gentle yet vigorous circular scraping motion with a tiny bit of NANPR or gentle solvent (which doubles as lubricant), will help take that epoxy residue out very quickly and without any damage to the recess.

I found a unicorn!!! Anyone else come across a double inlay? The bottom one seems to be apart of the chip. I kinda dont wanna label it and leave it as is... never seen this before

View attachment 511343View attachment 511344
Somewhat rare, but double inlay applications do happen occasionally. Most are caught in QC and never leave the factory. The really good/clean ones are simply not ever discovered...... until chip murder became a real thing.

Possibly dumb question but... Is there a way to tell whether an inlay is paper or vinyl before attempting to murder it?

Possibly dumb question but... Is there a way to tell whether an inlay is paper or vinyl before attempting to murder it?

I can usually tell just by feel. Paper is so much rougher, generally speaking. Now could I tell a vinyl from a gloss from a who knows what else just from feel. Probably not as effectively.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom