SOLD Horseshoe Southern Indiana Sale Thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody ever had this happen to them? My ships arrived in The Netherlands, but are now back in New York :dead:

Will this be okay, or what should I do?

Thanks!

Maybe it should have been picked up after it arrived at the post office in the Netherlands, but since it wasn't picked up it is returned to sender after like two weeks?

Maybe it should have been picked up after it arrived at the post office in the Netherlands, but since it wasn't picked up it is returned to sender after like two weeks?
I did not receive any notice to pick them up unfortunately. This makes me a bit anxious, hopefully all will be good...

I would like 400 A1 $1 chips plz (mint only plz)

thank you kindly

Attachments

• 2020-10-02 14_45_00-The Official Mail Pr0n Thread _ Page 372 _ Poker Chip Forum.png
    2020-10-02 14_45_00-The Official Mail Pr0n Thread _ Page 372 _ Poker Chip Forum.png
    294.3 KB · Views: 124
Strange thing is I did not receive any notice that the package was ready to pick up/at which post office.
You did receive a tracking...and they are now on the route back to Jim.
Send him a mail/pm...he will send them back to you but will cost you another shipping.

ALWAYS track your package daily when International....

It looks like it is inbound US customs..has it been there for long ?

do most people keep these chips as they are or do they relabel them?

if they do get relabeled what does that do to their resale/trade value?

Seeing some pictures from the home game forum, I have done a complete 180 on relabeling. I never thought it would look good, but boy was I wrong. But I guess it's longer lasting if you relabel mints or doesn't it matter?

Also, do people just stick them over the old label or remove the old ones? I would guess "over-labeling" would make the label surface more uniform / less bumpy?

Seeing some pictures from the home game forum, I have done a complete 180 on relabeling. I never thought it would look good, but boy was I wrong. But I guess it's longer lasting if you relabel mints or doesn't it matter?

Also, do people just stick them over the old label or remove the old ones? I would guess "over-labeling" would make the label surface more uniform / less bumpy?

Complete inlay removal and replacement will provide superior results.

Complete inlay removal and replacement will provide superior results.
Thanks. Doesn't that make the labeling-process awfully time consuming though? As I'm guessing the label should only cover the recess where the old label was, and not the "lip" covering part of the old label.
I see people mill them too, is that common?

There might be a better thread for this, sorry for going off-topic.

Is this thread still open? Jim, do you have HSI chips I can buy?
Yes, it is. Many of the chips are sold out, but some of the lower denomination chips are still available. When you try to check out, it will tell you what chips are not available.

I just grabbed 2 racks of secondary 1’s to fill out my birdcage. With 5 racks now I can pull off a single table limit game with ease. Well that was the justification for just simply taking care of my OCD looking at the empty space in the cage.:rolleyes:

I have been away from this place for a while and have never participated in these kinds of sales.

So there is no limit on how many of each chip I can get right? It says that there is a limit for the first hour. I'm assuming that it is no longer the case.

I have been away from this place for a while and have never participated in these kinds of sales.

So there is no limit on how many of each chip I can get right? It says that there is a limit for the first hour. I'm assuming that it is no longer the case.
Correct. Limits are no longer on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom