Found Horseshoe Cut Card Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moordb

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have several different selections of Horseshoe Cut Cards that I am ordering through the current cut card group buy. Below are the cut cards that I will be ordering. I don't have a final price yet, but the total cost should not exceed $2 a card shipped. For those who would like some I will distribute them at cost. If you send me a PM before 3 Feb you will have dibs.

Cut Card Graphics.png

In for 2 of each poker size please.

H Poker X 2
V Poker X 2
H/V Poker X 2

Many thanks in advance!

Thanks for organizing this!! I was hoping someone was going to pull something together for the HS cut cards.

Please count me in for 2 of all 4 different cards....so 8 cards total. Thanks again!!

Jon

Interested in 8 horizontal poker size and 2 horizontal bridge size. If the other designs are used instead I am happy with those as well, i'd just like to keep whichever I order I'd like them to be consistent in design.

8 Horizontal Poker
2 Horizontal Bridge

Interested in 8 horizontal poker size and 2 horizontal bridge size. If the other designs are used instead I am happy with those as well, i'd just like to keep whichever I order I'd like them to be consistent in design.

8 Horizontal Poker
2 Horizontal Bridge
Got you down for 10 total.

This is awesome! It says PM but it looks like you’re taking orders through the thread. Please let me know if you need me to PM this instead.

4 horizontal poker
4 horizontal bridge

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom