For Sale Matsui Zen cash set. $3,260.21 plus shipping. (2 Viewers)

Jeff

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I am putting this set up for sale AT MY COST. I was able to locate the cost information and I have pulled all of the set out and photographed everything. The prices in the spreadsheet attached are what I paid, including the PayPal fees. The original group buy thread is here:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/matsui-zen-group-buy-2021.80718/
FYI - The prices in the group buy thread were an approximation without art fees and shipping, not the final price.

My last for sale ad was messed up, mostly I neglected to account for the 110 gold coins. Which are accounted for here. This may explain what I thought were weird offers to my last ad, which I incorrectly construed as low-ball offers. The gold coins were expensive, and I own the vast majority of what were ordered. If you would like to buy the set without the gold coins to save costs, I'm open to keeping them.

The set is unplayed. Chips will come to you in the original Matsui racks. I will include the cut cards free (8 total: 2 white poker size, 2 black poker size, 2 white bridge size, 2 black bridge size).

Payment through paypal friends and family. You must pay for tracking and insurance for shipping.

1709500769023.png

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

If you can team up with others to account for everything leaving, happy to. If not, I'd like to keep the set intact if I'm going to keep it!

I would be interested in a set of exactly half of the cash set up to the $100's, if someone else is interested in the rest.

Wow, now this is chipping. What an amazing forum, as a noob it's awesome to see old projects that people have done together.

Good luck with sale.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom