For Sale Jeff's 2022 Mega Button Sale (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
UPDATE 12 am Sun April 4 - Orders are Closed. Please read post #2 for current listing orders and costs.

The order phase (FIRST STEP) is closed. The SECOND STEP will be adjusting any problems. Please check your orders and let me know if there is some issue. YOU ONLY NEED TO CONTACT ME IN THIS THREAD IF THERE IS A PROBLEM. We will move to the THIRD STEP in a day or so, which will be I will contact you via PM with payment information and I will gather payment and you will provide mailing contact information.

All of my extras buttons are up for sale. Buttons are at cost...$5 each. Mailing for 1 is $3 in the US. If you buy more than one, its $3 for the first plus $1 more for each for the rest.

Post in this thread with which one(s) you want. I'll PM you with payment instructions and update the list.

A Buttons April 1.png
B Buttons April 1.png
C Buttons April 1.png
D Buttons April 1.png
E Buttons April 1.png
F Buttons April 1.png
G Buttons April 1.png
H Buttons April 1.png
I Buttons April 1.png
J Buttons April 1.png

Last edited:
Orders are Closed. Attached is the list of buyers and buttons. Please check your orders and post any inaccuracies or issues. And we'll work it out.

I'm not doing this to make money, I am just passing on the buttons I've accumulated at cost. I need to do my real job, so I need to make this as manageable as possible. I will be sending payment instructions in the next day or so with PM. Payments should be PayPal friends and family. Period. Shipping CONUS.

1649080098069.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom