Holy Crap! Rack Attack! (1 Viewer)

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
i was cleaning out drawers, prepping for some incoming chips, when I realized I have accumulated far too many racks... yikes!

Everything from 68mm, 67.7mm, 66.7mm.. From Chipco to factory Paulson racks... I have too many. I’ll probably try to offload some at the MTTD in a few weeks, then the rest are going up for sale..

B3FDD3FE-F628-45CC-BCC4-7ADCFDE7F064.jpeg

Too many racks... Or not enough chips?

Let’s see, a rough count puts me at 60 or so extra racks... that’s after culling the 20 or so racks I’ll need for my incoming chips. Ya, i suppose another 6,000or so chips is reasonable... but man... eseriously running out of room in my chip drawers. I’m already having to take the drawer that I’ve dedicated for spares, and misc chips, and use it for the new chips. I have an entire drawer worth of spares, misc extras, samples, etc...

Hi Trihonda,

David O’s little brother here. New to all this...just started a PNY cash set. If you are interested in selling 10 Paulson racks, please let me know. Thanks, Dan O.

Hi Trihonda,

David O’s little brother here. New to all this...just started a PNY cash set. If you are interested in selling 10 Paulson racks, please let me know. Thanks, Dan O.

I’ll let you know what I have left after the MTTD. I’m also running into issues with rack sizes and my new custom CPC fat tire set. I initially thought these would all fall into the 67-67.7mm size range and had some of he chipco racks all set. However the chips were all too thick to fit. I know from experience that sometimes CPC chips arrive a tad thicker (when it comes to fitting in racks) but often thin up a tad. I wonder if this is just factory dust that need to be shaken off? My last CPC set (A mold) barely fit into the Chipco racks, or were very snug, but after being mixed up and out into play, they fit perfectly.

My new CSQ chips are all much thicker. Not a chance they’ll fit into the chipco racks. I had to use some of the cheap Chinese Brybelly 68mm racks to get them to fit. I know that after the MTTD they will likely fit a bit differently, so I’m hesitant to part with any of the racks that I might possibly need.

But I have no more need for Paulson sized racks (as of right now).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom