Hexagon table (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
A rare and elusive hexagon has been spotted in it's natural habitat, laying dormant until the wild poker player decides to pounce on it's victim to play some circus games.

48" wide across the straight sections, 54" from the corners. Chip tray with locking lid, brushed aluminum finish, it also has a dining table cover which isn't quite finished yet.

2016-08-20 12.24.28.jpg
2016-08-20 12.24.22.jpg
2016-08-20 12.24.08.jpg
2016-08-20 12.23.14.jpg

Great work as usual, Tony. The vinyl on the rail must have been really tough to get that nice. Those inside corners are so tight. Love the custom pedestal too.

The chip tray just seems like such a bad idea here, unfortunately. I guess the customer is always right. Can't imagine you can actually play six-handed with it taking all that real estate.

Inside corners are a real biatch! I hate doing them which is why I always make sure there's at least some curve to it. It's still difficult but some persistence and elbow grease gets the job done.

The chip tray is certainly a bit in the way, but from the sounds of it they usually have a 4-5 player game.

Thanks!

Yes, it's the new high def platinum SSC from TPS. It's a misprinted felt though, they mill reversed the colors by accident. The suits should be silver with the black background, but they let me know in advance and my customer was happy with it.

It rests on the rail actually. From tip to tip the table is 54" across, the cover is 57" but with a 3/4" skirting that goes underneath plus a small recess from the edge, so it fits snug on top of the table. The weight of the topper is distributed evenly along the rail so the foam doesn't suffer any deformation.

It rests on the rail actually. From tip to tip the table is 54" across, the cover is 57" but with a 3/4" skirting that goes underneath plus a small recess from the edge, so it fits snug on top of the table. The weight of the topper is distributed evenly along the rail so the foam doesn't suffer any deformation.

Does the top tilt any when you lean on one edge? I would have expected that the foam wouldn't be stiff enough to keep it stable.

Another fine product, but damn I have to agree with others that chip tray is a major turn off. Even at 4 or 5 handed it cuts into the neighbors' real estate too.

This table would be $3070 CDN without the chip tray. The dining table cover is plywood, solid wood is an available extra option.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom