The Beast! 4'x10' custom poker table (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I've officially dubbed this table "The Beast". 48"x118" Custom built poker table. Features include:

Dealer cutout
Metal chip tray
Suited illuminated raised rail with custom cutout in the middle.
Genuine black leather rail
10x jumbo s/s cup holders
USB ports mounted underneath each cup holder spot for players
Drop box - slim line
Chip slot
Modern base in gloss black with brushed aluminum base plate
Custom printed gaming suede felt

I think that's about it...

Oh yeah, and a solid oak dining table cover, 51"x122". No good pics of the topper yet, but will post some shortly.

2018-01-15 12.29.55.jpg
2018-01-15 12.31.16.jpg
2018-01-15 12.31.33.jpg
2018-01-15 12.33.43.jpg
2018-01-15 12.34.08.jpg
2018-01-03 17.31.17.jpg

The best photo I have for now of the topper:
2018-01-05 19.24.35.jpg

I could buy a small but decently functional car, or that table. Hmmmmm.

Gimme the table!

Did you supply the chairs too?

Fantastic job all the way around.

BTW, I contacted Sit N Charge (that @bsdunbar1 suggested here) and suggested them making a double port so you only needed five to go around the table. The guy emailed me right back and said they used to offer those. He asked me to give him a call and I just haven't done so yet.

It should come with an intercom so the player at seat 3 can talk to the guy at seat 9 without shouting.

Also, a beautiful table, but he should have has the arm rail decoratively stitched like the chairs.

I bet if you suggest that, he'll buy a second one just for the upgraded rail. :whistle: :whistling:

Not for the faint of heart... I'll send you a PM.

I have the low brow version of this table. None of the features except for the size - mine is a hair smaller than the beast. There are none of the additions to support a dedicated dealer.

We often have ten players at the table, rarely eleven. As host, I prefer to keep the game to one table as long as possible. Not only is it more social to stick with one table, but it is a lot less wear-n-tear on the host.

We play our games self dealt. Even with speed cloth, it can be hard to get cards from one end to the other. There is no problem with distance and social interaction.

I have often considered replacing this table with something smaller and easier to manage, but I haven't come to the conclusion that the change would be good for the game. I am going to buy a eight person round table for the "under construction" poker emporium, but I am keeping the beast as the go-to table for nights with a larger crowd. Over all, I like an extra large table.

@David O has played a number of sessions at this table. Perhaps he can offer another point of view or chime in with a similar review.

DrStrange

PS the kids also used the poker table for miniature scale fantasy battles. Every extra inch was handy there.

Before this table was even delivered, I had 2 more orders for oversized tables, both 9 footers.

They are on the same plug but can be turned on and off independently.

Some other operations would probably have charged $20k, but not Tony. He charges reasonably for very high quality, and keeps it accessible. Everybody here should visit his website and see his gallery at least once, and price out a table. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Remember, the US$ exchange rate works wonders in your favour.

Omg this is gorgeous Tony. I’m so close to placing my order!! Very exciting. Got my graphic design guy working on the felt right now.
Great job, this thing is awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom