Heritage Club customs - CPC (1 Viewer)

MrCatPants

Full House
Reaction score
Hi all -

Those of you who frequent the custom chips parts of the forums have likely seen me posting about the development of this set - and they just came in last night! Got em oiled up (edges only) and took some pictures tonight.

The inspiration for the set is having two young kids at home, and having recently done some family history exploration - wanted to put together a set that represented the background of the family. And did my best to represent the country flags in the chip itself. @p5woody did an amazing job with the inlays, and tolerated my multiple "well, I know I said I wanted X...but now that I SEE X, I kinda want Y instead," requests with patience and great design. And of course thanks to @David Spragg at CPC for manufacturing this wonderful set. And also, thank you to all of you who gave feedback on the initial designs. The end result ended up better for it. Can't wait to put it in play in a couple of weeks.

chips1.jpg
chips2.jpg
chips3.jpg

Wow, these turned out really great. The $5s and $25s look particularly awesome. I find myself wanting to add a green chip to my set now.

There is not a chip in the set I don't love!!!
Great work for sure.
If you have any extra sample sets I would love one.

Really really nice work! Love em. Congrats on a great set.

Now MOAR pics please!

Fabulous!

Can you list the countries?

.25 - Ireland
$1 - Sweden
$5 - Cuba
$25 - Italy
$100 - England
$500 - Spain

On a related note, the night these came in, my 4 year old daughter took a sample set, and then asked if she could sleep with them. #futurechipper.

Granted, this is also the same 4 year old that asked my dad to play poker last time he visited, and then shocked the heck out of him by asking if he wanted to play hold 'em, stud, or draw. When he said hold 'em, then she asked if he wanted to play pineapple or regular. :)

On a related note, the night these came in, my 4 year old daughter took a sample set, and then asked if she could sleep with them. #futurechipper.

Granted, this is also the same 4 year old that asked my dad to play poker last time he visited, and then shocked the heck out of him by asking if he wanted to play hold 'em, stud, or draw. When he said hold 'em, then she asked if he wanted to play pineapple or regular. :)

How do we nominate mods around here?

Fantastic! Wish that I could "like" this set more than once. Flirting with a similar idea and just really respect the time and thought that went into these. Great work!

My sample set arrived today, these are even better in person!!! Great job @MrCatPants

You have an incredible set to take great pride in.

It's hard to pic a favorite because they are all so well executed. But if I was forced to, I would probably go with the Ireland 25c chip.

I really need to do a charcoal based chip, every time I get a sample set that includes one I love it.

IMG_3547.JPG

Last edited:
My sample set arrived today, these are even better in person!!! Great job @MrCatPants

You have an incredible set to take great pride in.

It's hard to pic a favorite because they are all so well executed. But I was forced to, I would probably go with the Ireland 25c chip.

I really need to do a charcoal based chip, every time I get a sample set that includes one I love it.

View attachment 125227

Thanks! Still waiting to put them in play (with more than my four year old)...less than two weeks though now.

And I'm really glad someone talked me out of gray for that Ireland chip.

Finally got these into play. The most experienced player in the group noticed the feel right away. I didn't *need* someone to notice, but it was still nice that they did. The chips made for an awesome cash game.

Resized_20171026_174951 (3).jpeg

Reactions: 72o
I’m also a big fan of this set. Given that I’m from England, I approve that you selected the “correct” country for use of red white and blue.

This was such a well executed set, and creative use of spots/colors.

We've had a lot of new chippers join recently, a couple first time mockups, and even first time custom orders on things like the Cards Mold GB.

Just wanted to point out how great a custom set can be when taking your time and working hand in hand with a designer. Really cool, personal forever set.

This was such a well executed set, and creative use of spots/colors.

We've had a lot of new chippers join recently, a couple first time mockups, and even first time custom orders on things like the Cards Mold GB.

Just wanted to point out how great a custom set can be when taking your time and working hand in hand with a designer. Really cool, personal forever set.
Now I just gotta wonder how you hit a 3 year old thread :)

Thanks for the kind comments.

New room and table since then - and a lot of chip cousins.

20200404_110247.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom