HELP! Poker table top. (1 Viewer)

Ccberra8

Waiting List
Reaction score
So have this poker table (see below) that has been moved a couple of times over the years. I can’t seem to find the felt that places in the middle. Any ideas on what to do? Also, I don’t remember who made it. The felt that came with this wrapped around a wooden circle and was about 1/4 inch thick.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 59
Welcome!

I'd just get a new felt / gaming cloth.
There are cheap amazon options like suited speed cloth and there are the high end gaming suedes (full custom or stock options) from well regarded companies like chanman poker tables - @T_Chan

Personally I'd sell the nice antique table to a collector of some sorts and use the money on a nice new table with a padded rail and no wooden chip slits which I feel are kinda outdated.

Welcome!

There are cheap amazon options like suited speed cloth and there are the high end gaming suedes (full custom or stock options) from well regarded companies like chanman poker tables - @T_Chan

Personally I'd sell the nice antique table to a collector of some sorts and use the money on a nice new table with a padded rail and no wooden chip slits which I feel are kinda outdated.
Not really sure how much it’s worth… got it from a family member years ago.

Easy! Look up 'hardboard' at your local store; then find center, measure out to the edge of the inner circle, build a jig with that and cut the 1/4th hardboard. Then you want to go out to YourAutoTrim.com order some spray glue and padding. Then find T_Chan and message him you need a felt.

Boom, you'll have a great table, AND you can do it all again for a varied table top =)

Easy! Look up 'hardboard' at your local store; then find center, measure out to the edge of the inner circle, build a jig with that and cut the 1/4th hardboard. Then you want to go out to YourAutoTrim.com order some spray glue and padding. Then find T_Chan and message him you need a felt.

Boom, you'll have a great table, AND you can do it all again for a varied table top =)
Great! Thanks! I found the brand. It’s a “Mikhail Darafeev” table.

Welcome!

It is a Mikhail Darafeev table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom