Help me pick my SSC from TChan (1 Viewer)

Which SSC do you like best?

• Royal Blue

• Midnight Blue

• Burgundy

• Blackberry

• Scarlet Red

• Pine Green

• Emerald Green

• Forest Green

• Bronze

• Chocolate Brown

• Gold

• Grey Black

• Platinum

• Black

• Navy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Having used almost all the colors I'd prolly choose bronze if you want something classic, low contrast and shows less lint/dirt.

1619_24_02_07_1_36_11.jpg
Having used almost all the colors I'd prolly choose bronze if you want something classic, low contrast and shows less lint/dirt.
That is my favorite, and it is (usually) on my current table

I think I have bronze myself I think? It's 7 years old now so I'm not 100% sure. I'm happy with this one though. I have a dark brown rail but I think this SSC would also go well with a black rail.

From my perspective you seemed to take into account the main objective issue raised (contrast) and picked based on preference among the lower contrast patterns. Seems like the thread did its job.

You are getting the embroidered cloth, right?

From my perspective you seemed to take into account the main objective issue raised (contrast) and picked based on preference among the lower contrast patterns. Seems like the thread did its job.

You are getting the embroidered cloth, right?
Yes.

I got great feedback from everyone. I was always leaning towards a felt that could 1. Not blend into my main denoms, which would have been red and blue. 2. Looks nice without being too flashy

After all this I was down to black/gray, platinum, bronze and emerald green.

Chocolate and gold were ok, but bronze was the perfect balance of the 2.

I took platinum, black/grey, bronze and emerald green into my poker room with my Donkwoods. Platinum nixed right away, too bright. Green did not really go aesthetically with my room as a hole.

Black/grey and bronze were the finalist and eventually chose bronze!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom