Help me pick my SSC from TChan (1 Viewer)

Which SSC do you like best?

• Royal Blue

• Midnight Blue

• Burgundy

• Blackberry

• Scarlet Red

• Pine Green

• Emerald Green

• Forest Green

• Bronze

• Chocolate Brown

• Gold

• Grey Black

• Platinum

• Black

• Navy

Results are only viewable after voting.

manamongkids

Full House
Reaction score
Having a table made from @T_Chan Help me pick the SSC!

Remember, the Donkwoods will primarily be the chips in play

IMG_6226.JPG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

I may have included more than TChan offers, but this is most of the offerings.

Selected gold. I think your chips will stand out the best on it.

Send me a sample set, I'll lay them on all the colors and snap a picture for each. (semi-serious...)

Can't vote via Tapatalk (if there is a poll), but Platinum or Grey/Black would be my choice.

Grey black with those chips. My next table will be BUrgandy, that's a very nice looking felt. But yeah, can't go wrong with grey/black. Platinum is a little too light for me.

My personal favorites are Burgundy and Platinum.

Another vote for platinum. Your fracs should stand out just fine on it because of the bright spots :)

Burgandy would get my vote but I also like the original classic that is Emerald green (y) :thumbsup:

I honestly have no clue which to pick. I am eliminating black because it's boring and Scarlet because it hurts my eyes, like staring into the sun

I honestly have no clue which to pick. I am eliminating black because it's boring and Scarlet because it hurts my eyes, like staring into the sun

Ya, did a mini table with bright red scarlet, and it was obnoxiously loud... (to me, anyway)

Heads up Tables.jpg

heavily leaning towards bronze. brown is ok, gold is a bit flashy.bronze might be the perfect balance. i have the samples out with my donkwoods. the bronze might be 'just right'

Take into consideration the room, lighting, rail color, etc.. Not just the chips, lol But ya, the chips are important. By the way, I think Bronze is one of the colors I could get behind.

I have a midnight blue and a platinum table. The platinum is too much contrast in the stitching. Most players, especially me, prefer the midnight blue.

I feel like if I was going in the bronze or gold direction I would go chocolate. Chocolate is pretty damn good looking with a black rail.

Chocolate is quite dark. You need the right lighting otherwise it just looks like black. There is more contrast than black of course, which has none.

2015-12-11 17.37.27.jpg

I believe @Tchan has a white SSC that can custom printed to any color with a logo. I'm sure Tony can tell us (or show us;)) what it looks like printed.

I've been using a lot of bronze and blackberry on tables I've built lately. Luv em both, but I think you need a lighter color for those chips. Bronze or emerald green

Attachments

• 1619_24_02_07_1_37_51.jpg
    1619_24_02_07_1_37_51.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 126
  • Cyndie's table.jpg
    Cyndie's table.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 125

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom