Help me choose a micro cash set (2 Viewers)

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
I've got 2 options bouncing around for some Spirit molds to put some custom labels on. Denoms will be .05, .25, $1, $5, and probably just a few $10 for fun.

We almost always play nickel games, but I could see a quarter game happening. I am locked in on the pink quarter. Option 1 has the solid gray nickel--I'm always drawn to a solid nickel, and I think it looks cool with an otherwise spotted set. Other than that, I'm not tied to any color/denom combo, and don't care about traditional colors, so they can all be moved around.

(left the gray in there just to see them all together)

Last edited:
Personally, I'd go with:

5c grey solid
25c pink
$1 blue
$5 yellow
$10 white

Or swap the white and blue chips. And make that $10 chip a $20 instead. :)

Personally, I'd go with:

5c grey solid
25c pink
$1 blue
$5 yellow
$10 white

Or swap the white and blue chips. And make that $10 chip a $20 instead. :)

Honestly, I can't see a situation where a $10 is absolutely needed, let alone a $20, at least in the near future. S If I held a .25/.50 game, I might be able to find 3 or 4 guys among my circle to play, and my quarters, dollars and fives will total $700. The $10 would be a novelty item.

Edit after a little more thought: Maybe I should just make it a $20 then.

I like the gray/pink/blue/yellow ordering suggestion for .05, .25, 1, 5, respectively.

That lineup gets my favorite chips of the lot in play the most.

I got extra colors, to keep my options open. When I get my labels, I can finalize what I like. I'm locked in on the pink quarter, blue dollar, and yellow fives. But I got enough grays and whites to make my nickels (I'm really leaning toward the gray solid), and also some oranges, which could be $25s or maybe bounties for a future tourney set.

I got the following quantities:
Gray x 150
Pink x 150
Blue x 150
Yellow x 100
White x 100
Orange x 25

I found them at chipsandgames.com. Total order was $77.38 shipped! Really excellent service from Joey over there, too. Sounds like I'll have to learn the washing and oiling process. Also need an actual poker table, or at least a topper. Looking forward to this!

Last edited:
I'm liking the color choices your making and think these are a great deal. Enjoy!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom