Flamingo Lounge Cash Set Design (5 Viewers)

I'm not an experienced chipper here so I don't have any advice, but I really liked seeing the personal touches come into this set. I just lost my father recently, and the way you were able to memorialize those special moments is really touching. It might just be a poker chip, but it can mean so much more than the number on the face.

I love the flamingo design, great job on the evolution. Would love to see a Cut Card themed as well
The ones I did through @Potsie1 turned out great!

20240222_125310.jpg

20240222_125321.jpg

Would love to do some plastic ones as well but haven't gotten around to designing one yet...

I'm not an experienced chipper here so I don't have any advice, but I really liked seeing the personal touches come into this set. I just lost my father recently, and the way you were able to memorialize those special moments is really touching. It might just be a poker chip, but it can mean so much more than the number on the face.
I appreciate the sentiment and agree about the chips having meaning, especially in this case with everyone I love represented so proudly.

Also, I'm incredibly sorry for your loss. It will be a journey filled with good days and bad days. Losing a parent leaves a void that feels unfillable, but with love and support it will soon be full of new memories, stories and laughter remembering the man you loved.

It may be silly to offer, but if you ever need it I am always around to lend an ear.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom