Help Me Choose a Fun Theme (1 Viewer)

Saoliver

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
So, I picked up this little 300 chip set from @Angie99. I’m trying to come up with a fun and playful theme for a micro stakes set.

I love @detroitdad Canevale design. I was thinking Mardi Gras (though it’s been done a few times), or some sort of French circus theme. Moulin Rouge maybe? Maybe something French Canadian. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Tagging all of the French chippers that I can think of. Even the temporary Frenchman @BarrieJ3. Give me your ideas. Looking for a fun design with bright colors.

3B046309-45DC-4298-91C6-7A259836B3CE.jpeg

3BF033FB-2AA7-4DA9-BFDA-4FED358E7F22.jpeg

Photos borrowed from @Angie99.

@OlNoiShi @Kidd32 @Bobb59 @SkywayParkFR @BELGRADE @Don Clay

What if you made like a "fan of cards set" but used hands from different mixed cash games? Like a razz hand and an omaha hand maybe a badougi hand... sounds complicated lol

Exclusively French?
You can also stay in the carnival theme but by going around the world ... something like dat:
Venice carnival
Mardi Gras NO
Carnival of Rio...

What if you made like a "fan of cards set" but used hands from different mixed cash games? Like a razz hand and an omaha hand maybe a badougi hand... sounds complicated lol
Well...my old custom ASM set had inlays with "special" poker hands...right @BonScot? I'm sure he was cursing me for weeks when he removed them. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: They were boring, in just black and white with "Scotty's Poker Room."

Not a bad idea, Brie. But I'm looking for something more along the lines of Bill's Carnivale set or someting.

Well...my old custom ASM set had inlays with "special" poker hands...right @BonScot? I'm sure he was cursing me for weeks when he removed them. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: They were boring, in just black and white with "Scotty's Poker Room."

Not a bad idea, Brie. But I'm looking for something more along the lines of Bill's Carnivale set or someting.
Lol poor Tony.... eh after a few he probably got into it pretty good, maybe even enjoyed murdering those labels :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Gotcha! I'm not really good on that front, Bill's set is great. And there's alot of circus/carnival customs out there, it's hard to get something original.
Unless of course you want to use that clown motel? That's pretty OG :bag:

Those chips were made for this inlay...

0F4581D8-A71E-4052-89DA-F51EC2662065.jpeg

The colours are a perfect match!!

Lol poor Tony.... eh after a few he probably got into it pretty good, maybe even enjoyed murdering those labels :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Gotcha! I'm not really good on that front, Bill's set is great. And there's alot of circus/carnival customs out there, it's hard to get something original.
Unless of course you want to use that clown motel? That's pretty OG :bag:
I broke a nail :LOL: :laugh:

Wait we can pick food?
Barrie told me the have French taco bell!!!
Taco chips for lyfee!!!

Otter Pop characters?! That is awesome.

View attachment 497142
View attachment 497143

I've had a few things drawn up but never liked anything enough to pursue it....I have "too many expensive hobbies" syndrome and unfortunately my poker chip addiction gets put behind others a lot of tes. Dead serious that I think it would be cool and always thought it would be a fun theme. You should take it and run with it. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom