Help Me Choose a Fun Theme (2 Viewers)

Le Car ... one for every chip color!

1595862940236.png1595863092708.png1595863007798.png1595863050338.png1595862962513.png1595862994149.png

Two Guns Ghost Town, Arizona
Calico Ghost Town, California
Wild Burro, Oatman, California
Bagdad Cafe, Newberry Springs, California
Coyote Ugly, Las Vegas, Nevada
Malibu Club, Vice City
Caligula's Place, Las Venturas

Thoughts? I can’t decide between this and something totally ridiculous (that I’m not prepared to reveal yet).

View attachment 499927
I actually have a bunch of these kinds of posters saved in my “projects” folder on my laptop. A showgirl/cabaret theme is something I’d love to do at some point and the colours in this and a few other posters just pop and would work so well with a bright lineup of chips.

sooo... you should definitely go with the “ridiculous” theme. :whistle: :whistling::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::bag:

FYI, "chapiteau" is a French word for circus tent or event tent. It's basically French for Big Top.

If you're still thinking something French, maybe something like "Chapiteau du Cirque", or "Chapiteau....." followed by a specific city name.

Came across some things online:
Cirque du freak
Cirque du mort (circus of death)
Killer clowns from outer space? Lol

il_794xN.1789039402_caty.jpg

What about something regarding Guillotine? Can make an extreme juxtaposition. The bloody aspect of French history is so unnerving and awesome, but so is there romanticism of daily life.

Could do a very light and frilly set but include some of that history or guillotine aspect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom