Hello from ABC Gifts & Awards! (1 Viewer)

BR Pro Poker

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hi all! Just wanted to pop in & introduce myself for those of you who may not know! I'm Kristil (pronounced same as "crystal", weird spelling. I'll also accept my alter-egos 'Kristi' and 'Kristin' since I think I get called those more often than my actual name. It's not your fault, it's my mom's lol - thanks mom!). I work for Gene at ABC/BR Pro/Nevada Jacks/Palm Imports/CombatBet (sheesh, am I missing any!?). I've been here 5+ years but just have never gotten around to posting on PCF until now. If you're one of our repeat customers, I probably know who you are and what chips you've ordered (probably by actual name, unless you've mentioned your PCF name in emails, haha). I basically handle a bulk of our customer service, almost all of our pre-press printing and setup, a decent amount of designing chips, delegating work to our other employees & making sure all of your chip orders go out on time and without error (but don't hold me to that because I'm only human and certainly not exempt from making mistakes from time to time! lol). Anyways, enough about me - it's great to be interacting with all of you on here! :D Happy Friday!

Hey Kristil! Glad to have you actively on the forum. You've always been very helpful in any of our email correspondence!

Hey Kristil,

You helped out with a Muertos group order that I placed for 4 of us here in Denver. We had almost 3,000 chips and plaques, with lots of semi-custom ones, and they all turned out great. Thanks for your attention to detail, and welcome to the forum!

She has been awesome to work with on my parks and rec set

tourney6.jpg

Holy delayed reaction posting, batman!

In rougly the same amount of elapsed time, I've accumulated nearly 20,000 posts and probably twice that many chips, while your post count still makes you PCF Classifieds ineligible.

Either you're really shy, really busy, or I'm a scrub donkey. Maybe all three.

Belated welcome!

Holy delayed reaction posting, batman!

In rougly the same amount of elapsed time, I've accumulated nearly 20,000 posts and probably twice that many chips, while your post count still makes you PCF Classifieds ineligible.

Either you're really shy, really busy, or I'm a scrub donkey. Maybe all three.

Belated welcome!

"Really busy" would be the winner lol. Gene created my account when he got his, and I never had time to come on here. Still don't, if we're being completely honest - I'm busier than ever. I've just accepted that's going to be my natural state at this point. I was always hearing about PCF posts and members and felt left out! I have done my fair share of lurking over the years though. ;) Always fun to see what people are saying about our chips!

Welcome Kristil! Too bad you guys can't make it to Oktoberfest Battle of the Bay. I'll PM you about the card cappers that we are wanting to make and ask you about any items you want to sell at the meet.

Hi Kristil!

How close are y'all to getting the chip press working?

Unfortunately, not any closer than the last time Gene probably updated you guys. :( Technically it works, just doesn't produce a quality of chip that we're happy with. Gene's original press setup still gives us way better results, so that what we still use. We just have more employees now to keep up with the higher volume of chips since taking over Palm. :) Fun fact - when I started here, Gene only had one other employee besides me! And it was just ABC and NJ. Now we've got 5 employees, and 5 different companies/websites. We went from a 500 sq ft building to 4000. Pretty cool to see how things have grown. Maybe one day the Chipco press will get to where we want it!

Hi all! Just wanted to pop in & introduce myself for those of you who may not know! I'm Kristil (pronounced same as "crystal", weird spelling. I'll also accept my alter-egos 'Kristi' and 'Kristin' since I think I get called those more often than my actual name. It's not your fault, it's my mom's lol - thanks mom!). I work for Gene at ABC/BR Pro/Nevada Jacks/Palm Imports/CombatBet (sheesh, am I missing any!?). I've been here 5+ years but just have never gotten around to posting on PCF until now. If you're one of our repeat customers, I probably know who you are and what chips you've ordered (probably by actual name, unless you've mentioned your PCF name in emails, haha). I basically handle a bulk of our customer service, almost all of our pre-press printing and setup, a decent amount of designing chips, delegating work to our other employees & making sure all of your chip orders go out on time and without error (but don't hold me to that because I'm only human and certainly not exempt from making mistakes from time to time! lol). Anyways, enough about me - it's great to be interacting with all of you on here! :D Happy Friday!

hey Kristil! can you let Gene know im ready to order my flamingo buttons! lol

hey Kristil! can you let Gene know im ready to order my flamingo buttons! lol
Send me an email at info@abcgiftsandawards.com with: size, quantity, your artwork if we don't already have it, and shipping address and I'll send you an invoice! :) I'm here for another hour so I can send today if it's soon. If not I'll get it to you Monday!

Hi and welcome! I feel like I'm a newbie compared to you.

I got a few ceramic samples from y'all, and I'm working on designing and saving for a set of custom ceramics from y'all.

Hello Kristil,

As I am not in the US, I had to directly contact you by mail when I was ordering Nevada Jacks chips.

What can I say except fast and amazing customer service ?

Keep on with the good work and welcome here !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom