Hello from Germany (1 Viewer)

oliCGN

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm Oliver from Germany. Currently embarking on the long and winding road to get that one chip set I will be using forever. There is no set time frame for this project, it is expected to take years. Since I love this forum and surely a lot of questions will arise I figured this would be a good time to finally become a member.

So what's next? For now it's checking out all the lovely sets that are posted here, making notes what I like and what not. Also will get some samples from CPC as that is probably where I will end up buying.

High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com
and another German member :)

Hello everyone,

I'm Oliver from Germany. Currently embarking on the long and winding road to get that one chip set I will be using forever. There is no set time frame for this project, it is expected to take years. Since I love this forum and surely a lot of questions will arise I figured this would be a good time to finally become a member.

So what's next? For now it's checking out all the lovely sets that are posted here, making notes what I like and what not. Also will get some samples from CPC as that is probably where I will end up buying.
Willkommen.

Gruß aus Köln.

Get samples not only from CPC but also Paulsons and Ceramics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom