Hello from Idaho (1 Viewer)

DJB

Reaction score
Hi, my name is DJB, and I've been playing cards for many years now. I was watching some old WSOP main event reruns, and I realized how much I loved the look of the Rio Paulsons they used in the late 2000s and 2010s. Since I need to some chips for my private tournaments and games I'd figured it would be pretty cool to try and get a replica set of them. After some digging though it's looking to be harder than expected. The few sets that I found online didn't look too great honestly. I did some browsing here and figured this would probably be the best place to get information. At some point in the future I'd also like to upgrade my cash set, but that isn't a huge issue for me right now. Thanks for having me!

DJB

Welcome to the forum!
Keep your cool and be informed before you buy anything.
I love people from mountainous regions, since my origin is from Epirus, a Greek version of Idaho. :)

Hi, my name is DJB, and I've been playing cards for many years now. I was watching some old WSOP main event reruns, and I realized how much I loved the look of the Rio Paulsons they used in the late 2000s and 2010s. Since I need to some chips for my private tournaments and games I'd figured it would be pretty cool to try and get a replica set of them. After some digging though it's looking to be harder than expected. The few sets that I found online didn't look too great honestly. I did some browsing here and figured this would probably be the best place to get information. At some point in the future I'd also like to upgrade my cash set, but that isn't a huge issue for me right now. Thanks for having me!

DJB
Wtf. The Idaho meetup just ended yesterday.

@Josh Kifer when were you born?
I 'd love to fight with fists and kicks with you if we 're about the same age; I wouldn't like that, though, if you 're clearly younger or older than me :p
Always remember that I love you:)

Last edited:
@Josh Kifer when were you born?
I 'd love to fight with fists and kicks with you if we 're about the same age; I wouldn't like that, though, if you 're clearly younger or older than me :p
Always remember that I love you:)
Born in 1981, I'm legally 74 years old tho.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom