Hannah's Room CPC - Pron (1 Viewer)

Perthmike

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Had these made because I'm a soppy git about my firstborn and to be honest I was looking for any excuse to make a CPC tourney set.

My poker room was already designated (by my wife) as Hannah's bedroom when she's old enough, so the name is somewhat appropriate, though I'm determined to keep that room as long as possible lol.

My games are only with close friends, so no strangers will be playing with chips with my child's face on them lol and I also plan on using them for family card games, monopoly etc.

The chips are currently with Bill, who has kindly agreed to receive and reship for me, so that I don't get rinsed by customs.

Here's some early pron, courtesy of Bill. Looks like there may be some stack height issues, which was one of my concerns with plain mold, but nothing too crazy.

From what I can see from the pics, i am super happy with how they turned out.

Screenshot_20200813_054512.jpg

Screenshot_20200813_054736.jpg

Screenshot_20200813_133718.jpg
Screenshot_20200813_054728.jpg
Screenshot_20200813_054712.jpg
Screenshot_20200813_054700.jpg
Screenshot_20200813_093311.jpg

Last edited:
Awsome set buddie....I immediately had a flashback to Pasi's Colony Club (in a very good way).
Great colors, personal link, perfect execution

Congrats on the set & your beautiful girl

Congrats @detroitdad Bill too ;)

Pardon my ignorance, but what *is* that bounty chip?
Lol the pic is from the day after she was born and she was in the carseat. We took a photo and noticed later that she was flipping the bird. So it had to go on a bounty chip

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom