Guns you own (4 Viewers)

Did somebody say "guns"? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Although he does call his "pythons" IIRC.

Hulk-Hogan-NWord-compressed.jpg

You guys sure have cool guns. Here in Canada people I know just have basic hunting rifles. Nothing fancy like you guys.

Holy crap. Want me to just send you one? I have a couple of extra barrels.... ;)

Hhahahahahah I wish i could say yes and mean it.

Back in the day (1980's) i worked in a gun store in Canberra called T&T Sports, It was a weird little place half gun store half hairdresser. That's where i got really into firearms. the closest thing o a fun gun back then was the Valmet (i think thats the right spelling) AK 47 in .223. Mini 14's, Lots of m1 carbines (god they are a load of fun).

On the weekends we went to his farm and "tested" them out. and when i mean tested I remember one afternoon where I put 500 rounds through a 1022. God my trigger finger hurt and i got a small blister on it. have they lightened up their triggers in the past 30 years? Anyway on the Monday were just about to clean all the guns up and a guy walks in looking for a reliable .22 semi auto. I gave him the story of what we did on Sunday and showed him one of the dirtiest 1022's you could imagine, this thing was just about black, and he bought it on the spot.

I will never forget the Mosberg 45 70. you know when that's gone off!!!. The recoil wasn't the worst thing, its the shock wave that sort of rattles your brain. You do about ten rounds and you need a bit of a sit down for a while.

i cant remember the model number but there was a beautiful Remington semi auto 12 gauge i loved till i met the Ithaca police riot special pump. that thing had so little recoil it was amazing. also the mechanism that you load in the bottom and it spits em out the bottom. so cleaver.

As far as pistols i love the 1911s but it wouldn't be fun putting 500 rounds through one. that's where the glock 9mm really came into its own. A 5 year old could shoot that all day...

Those were the days. then some f...Tard came and asked to see a 22 picked it up loaded a round into the chamber and held the store up. thankfully i wasnt there that day but the story goes he lost his girlfriend and wanted her back. To this day i dont see how you can put those 2 thngs together. I lost my girlfriend... I Know ill go hold up a gun store!?!?!? i mean WTF?

Anyway fun fact - there is still alot of .22 projectiles stuck in the walls of the buildings in east row civic.

Those were the days... (except for the F...tard) Sigh...

So this is a department gun or do you own it.

Well, I “own it” in that it’s in my possession, I am responsible for it’s care, upkeep, and cleaning. However, it was issued, and when I retire. It will be given back. So technically I don’t own it. :(

I do own a; AR, but it’s unmodified early model Colt with an H-bar. I wanted to carbinize it, into an m4 like beast, but my gun purist friends said they’d kick me in the nut sack if I modified an original Colt AR

Well, I “own it” in that it’s in my possession, I am responsible for it’s care, upkeep, and cleaning. However, it was issued, and when I retire. It will be given back. So technically I don’t own it. :(

I do own a; AR, but it’s unmodified early model Colt with an H-bar. I wanted to carbinize it, into an m4 like beast, but my gun purist friends said they’d kick me in the nut sack if I modified an original Colt AR
Yes that would be sacrilege to mess up that Colt.

If your interested in building palmettostatearmory.com has some crazy good prices on build kits for black Friday, several M4 options. Just have to watch for lowers on sale later. I bought my first AR but have built 9 since...3 for myself and 6 for other people. Guns were/are my first passion before poker chips.

Ill second Palmetto as a great place to buy AR’s from. I have built 6 or so from them, not all for myself. I have helped friends and family that we’re going to buy $700 Bushmasters build better rifles for under $500.

Their cold hammer forged uppers are awesome!! I have 2 of them I picked up on daily deals over the years for dirt cheap.

Now that the weather is getting cold, it’s time to switch to my winter time CCW. It conceals fine in the summer, but it is a little thicker being a double stack.

Also one of my CHF Palmetto builds.

F6F51106-7C4E-40BB-9BE8-938AC7D57C73.jpeg
BCE5105A-BD31-4C24-A05C-EDB60A0E26D8.jpeg

Late to the discussion - but

1. Plenty
2. Tend to be variations of
- US Military
- Interesting/HTF US Military
- .22 Bolt Action Rifles
- Interesting

Hey Geoff, yep the BL is a fun little rifle! So fast. The Tikka has a varmint barrel. Heavy as hell hahaha. I don't actually hunt, but just try to out-do the old man at the range! :) He has a Tikka T3 in .308 and I've always loved shooting it.

The last I knew they were o_O Been collecting for 30 years and never came across any live ordnance. My buddy started 4 years ago and bought two live 37mm HE rounds from different estate sales. :eek:

I’m betting you’ve shelled out some serious coin for those...

With valuables like those in plain view, you’ll have thieves casing your house...

Ok, I’ll stop. :whistle: :whistling:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom