Guns you own (3 Viewers)

I have a few. Carried a Glock 42 all summer. (Was actually a Christmas gift TOO my partner last year... Oops.)

Time to switch over to my winter carry, and Ruger SR9c in a Crossbreed Supertuck.

Been on an AR pistol kick lately. Bought one a couple months ago. Haven't even fired it yet, but bought another a couple weeks ago.

I’m betting you’ve shelled out some serious coin for those...

With valuables like those in plain view, you’ll have thieves casing your house...

Ok, I’ll stop. :whistle: :whistling:
A lot less then the wife knows about !!!! Makes for very interesting conversation when my wife's IT tec comes over to work on her computer thou.

A lot less then the wife knows about !!!! Makes for very interesting conversation when my wife's IT tec comes over to work on her computer thou.

Nothing like sneaking a new toy into the safe

What's the joke? I'm worried that when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

Last edited:
Found this clearing out my phone...

1437181198499.jpg

It's interesting that this thread started back in 2013 and didn't even fill a page. Then @Trihonda brings it back from the dead four years later and within 24 hours it's got five pages and not looking to slow down anytime soon.

Had someone ask in a PM why I suddenly posted ITT, giving it new life. A buddy dragged me to a USPCA shooting competition very recently. I got to look at people and their VERY expensive customized guns and holsters. It sorta rekindled my interest, though I have no plans to purchase a $6,000 handgun. (Well, I already asked the wife, who gave me a look of impending death).

I also wound up visiting the gun/knife/police supply shop owned by one of the competitors, and purchased a nice custom knife (my first knife purchase in many years). I then posted the knife thread.

I love the traction this thread has gotten. Lots of great posts and pics. Keep ‘em coming.

@WedgeRock that’s a well worn holster. ;). Luv it

Yep, that Supertuck was a daily carry for years. And the leather isn't as thick as the black kydex holster below it.

I actually prefer the Hyde “hybrid” style holsters. Hard to beat the comfort when it conforms to your body.

One way is to add all of the thread posters to your ignore list. :)

Hey mods! Is there any way to build an "ignore topic" button into the site, so we could selectively keep non-chip topics like this off the top of new posts?
On the top right of the thread click on “unwatch thread” hyperlink. That should do it.

On the top right of the thread click on “unwatch thread” hyperlink. That should do it.
No, that just keeps me from getting alerts about it. But when I click "new posts" its still there. Minor annoyance, but it would be nice to be able to ignore the guns, the knives, the espresso, and all the raffools.

Hey mods! Is there any way to build an "ignore topic" button into the site, so we could selectively keep non-chip topics like this off the top of new posts?

No, that just keeps me from getting alerts about it. But when I click "new posts" its still there. Minor annoyance, but it would be nice to be able to ignore the guns, the knives, the espresso, and all the raffools.

PM sent to discuss this suggestion. Future site suggestions could/should be made in the “site suggestions/feedback” section.

Yep, that Supertuck was a daily carry for years. And the leather isn't as thick as the black kydex holster below it.

Is that a Springfield loaded champion in stainless (compact..)? I was looking for one of those for years (literally) and never came close.

Damn you sir...(y) :thumbsup:

You're thinking of converting an AR to .22? You're gonna need a new upper.
Or you could get on of these. From the pre .22 AR upper era. Although I don't think it'll save you much money over a dedicated upper now.
20171128_105121.jpg

My carry guns over last 10 years. Starting right to left. The Taurus at the bottom served duty between the GP 101 and the Shield. It is now relegated to truck gun duty. It has 2 possums and 3 skunks notched on it. They were eating my damn cat food.

20171128_110437.jpg

Had someone ask in a PM why I suddenly posted ITT, giving it new life. A buddy dragged me to a USPCA shooting competition very recently. I got to look at people and their VERY expensive customized guns and holsters. It sorta rekindled my interest, though I have no plans to purchase a $6,000 handgun. (Well, I already asked the wife, who gave me a look of impending death).

I also wound up visiting the gun/knife/police supply shop owned by one of the competitors, and purchased a nice custom knife (my first knife purchase in many years). I then posted the knife thread.

I love the traction this thread has gotten. Lots of great posts and pics. Keep ‘em coming.

@WedgeRock that’s a well worn holster. ;). Luv it

I used to shoot production class. You can only make internal modification like the trigger or barrel or upgraded iron sites. All calibers are also scored minor, so you can shoot 9mm and not be at a disadvantage. The Springfiled XDM and Glock 34 we pretty much made for people to have an edge in production class.

Although I did have a fancy belt, holster and mag holders....

I was moving into single stack with a 1911 in .38 super right when I had my first kid and then competing all day every Sunday
was suddenly frowned upon by my wife :(.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom