Guns you own (5 Viewers)

Love how this turned out.
1614367575068.jpeg

Reconfigured my 870 home defense - have an upgraded oversized safety, alloy follower installed, forged ejector, streamlight fore end, Hogue stock. All I need to do now is polish the action and have myself a pretty solid shotgun.

IMG_3608.jpg
IMG_3610.jpg
IMG_3611.jpg
IMG_3613.jpg

Last edited:
I like that stream light forend. Is it pressure activated or a switch? I need to look into that for my 870.
The streamlight name you see is a long switch on both sides, just press it anywhere on the "streamlight" and it's on.

Last edited:
I have heard ex-military complainging about them. I don't recall the specifics.

I'm curious what the benefit is for the higher cost with all the AR 15/10 options there are.

Last edited:
What's the purpose of the thing ?
Looking up on line it's a barrel weight, must keep barrel down from recoil... kind of reminds me of my old Glock 34 with cut outs. It's a match grade Hk that was discontinued according to what I read...could be bad info.

Last night read a quick blurb about congress looking to ban mags over 10 rounds and assaultt rifte purchases going forward...not sure how true. Neverless a few bottles of wine and I ordered another 10 magpul AR mags and an AR10 lower. Probably should buy some AR10 mags now...better get some more wine.

I think I have about 40 AR mags... don't even have enough ammo to load them all.

Last edited:
Last night read a quick blurb about congress loooking to ban mags over 10 rounds and assaultt rifte purchases going forward...not sure how true. Neverless a few bottles of wine and I ordered another 10 magpul AR mags and an AR10 lower. Probably should buy some AR10 mags now...better get some more wine.

I think I have about 40 AR mags... don't even have enough ammo to load them all.
It’s always on their wish list. May be hard to pass and could face a SCOTUS case.

It’s always a good idea to have a lot of high quality mags though. They for some reason remain cheap and are theoretically a semi disposable item. Bad mags are also the cause of most malfunctions. “Buy em cheap and stack em deep”!

Last edited:
I decided on the 308 build based on ammo availability, assuming if the SHTF that 308 is more prevalent. Kind of sucks I have zero 308 ammo... bad time to start, but I will try to grab a few hundred rounds and scrape and grovel for what I can get.

If things start to go sideways I have silver and thousands of rounds to get me by... just not 308....

Last edited:
I like “that way, if they ever commit a crime their guns won’t be taken away”. Because there’s no such thing as a search warrant.

Just dumb all the way around.

Got my first few boxes of 308win. That will work well on deer. Now to track down my NRA hunting course cert from 1984....

5E0EA459-4188-4675-ADAD-FD8DF6940D8D.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom