guidance on BCC samurai inspired hotstamps and paulson web mold tournament set (1 Viewer)

FakeNewz

Two Pair
Reaction score
These were originally purchased as blank chips mimicking the BCC Samurai Palace chips, and were hotstamped by a 3rd party. They are the heavyweight BCCs and average 10g+ each - 1 each of the 7 denoms weighed 70.9g.

A collector is offering these but I am not sure what they’re worth. I am very ignorant on BCC chips so I am asking for the PCF community to help give me some advice on what a fair price would be for these chips. I love the colors but don't want to over pay (the set is about 525 chips).

*Update:
I was just also offered a paulson web mold tournament set that looks interesting. Looking for guidance a fair price on these also!

Any advice on ether set would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
T-mold Semi Custom hot stamps offerd by Michael S Patton (RIP) at HoldemPokerchips.com. IIRC (and I'm not sure...), they were 1.55 a chip when they were offered. Micheal actually did the stamping based on orders, there were some cash chips made as well. If they have a good breakdown, you should be willing to pay near that. The colors are gorgeous, and the mold is my personal favorite, the T-mold.

These were not offered to the public as blanks, you had to specify a hot stamp to purchase them. BCC produced them, sent the to Micheal, who did the hot stamping and sold them as an offering on Chiptalk.

Thanks for the responses! I also just added a Paulson web mold set that I am curious about.

As long as the breakdown is what you need. Chances are not good of finding any more of those chips, ever.

And just note I am talking about the Tmold set...I know nothing about the web molds.

Those are frickin sweet! I would spend at least that in a heartbeat for those.

Yeah, those T-molds look awesome. The only drawback is the small amount of T1000s, but for smaller games it should be fine.

I was just going to say that they looked like some of the product that the esteemed late Mr. Patton may have made. It's too bad I wasn't around at the time to learn about his business. It seems he provided a unique service to many members of the community over the years.

I do feel fortunate that I did get to work with Sal Apadoca for my custom ceramics. It just makes me cherish them just that much more for those memories.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom