Group buy 2500 plastic decks of cards offer Facebook (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only person who has no idea what these cards feel like? All these orders coming in and I can't find any post describing them. Are they smooth, glossy, satin finish or grainy? Or does none of that matter to anyone else?
Not really an issue for me. I'm cheap and easy. They shuffle and hold up, I'm happy.

Am I the only person who has no idea what these cards feel like? All these orders coming in and I can't find any post describing them. Are they smooth, glossy, satin finish or grainy? Or does none of that matter to anyone else?

I don;t know about the Bravo line, but I have some cartamundi CCP and they are pretty slick, closer to copag than kem

Pretty sure they are very smooth and have some float. I have a deck of Cartamundi with the same design on the back as one of the decks pictured.

Ok the offer is in. I’m deff Rooting for everyone. @Josh Kifer is the man and he sweetened the deal when he offered local pickup. Should be a done deal. Let’s see what he says. We offered a fair price based off location, shipping, size, brand, convenience, quantity, and case/packaging. Can’t wait to try them. I think Josh deserves it so if the time comes let’s pay what u can if he makes this happen. Times are tough but if U got an extra buck or two throw it his way let’s make that happen. If not now, then maybe next time. I’ll keep everyone updated. Tks for the responses!!! You guys rock!!!!

If we get a yes, wonder if itll fit in my truck or I'll need to get a van.... Hahaha

If he says yes then no problem You got this mang!!!
81C88FB5-0FAA-41C5-A204-5DF14C8F84FE.png
81E3497F-D552-4B32-80BB-865039404F4D.png

I don;t know about the Bravo line, but I have some cartamundi CCP and they are pretty slick, closer to copag than kem
This was my concern also. Although some Cartamudi cards do have some texture, so I guess some of us will just have to wait until @Josh Kifer gets his hands on them and busts open a pack.

Thanks, but I have a feeling shipping these twice will be quite expensive. Not sure how many would fit in a MFRB (max 10kg) for ~$75?
Should at the very least be cheaper than if we all order one SFRB each, but maybe it's only really worth it with domestic reshipping.

If any of these can go to Canada, I'd be down for a dozen (or whatever quantity is most economical) jumbo index. If I can choose the circle back, I'll take those above the others.

Should at the very least be cheaper than if we all order one SFRB each, but maybe it's only really worth it with domestic reshipping.

Definitely true. Very curious to see how many decks would fit in a MFRB (without exceeding the weight limit). That would give us a better indication of how much each deck would cost, shipped :tup:

Definitely true. Very curious to see how many decks would fit in a MFRB (without exceeding the weight limit). That would give us a better indication of how much each deck would cost, shipped :tup:
You can't put 70lbs of cards in a mfrb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom