Group buy 2500 plastic decks of cards offer Facebook (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 2409 more decks to be dibbed on and we are golden

My eyes are bad. I’m horrible on a phone. Don’t have a desk at the moment. What’s the count at. I may grab 1k at $3 and figure out how many fit in an $8 flat rate. Make that the min order. Offer them “free shipping”. Keep in mind as a vendor the price goes up for initial shipping so most retail is over 70% markup. Obviously we don’t have big store fronts and overhead but nothing is cut and dry. Ill be glad to pass over his phone number contact info to someone interested. He seems highly motivated. TBH I normally don’t vend, nor like it.

I would take 16 decks at $3 or less...4 of each color

My eyes are bad. I’m horrible on a phone. Don’t have a desk at the moment. What’s the count at. I may grab 1k at $3 and figure out how many fit in an $8 flat rate. Make that the min order. Offer them “free shipping”. Keep in mind as a vendor the price goes up for initial shipping so most retail is over 70% markup. Obviously we don’t have big store fronts and overhead but nothing is cut and dry. Ill be glad to pass over his phone number contact info to someone interested. He seems highly motivated. TBH I normally don’t vend, nor like it.
@alecnetwoodworks you wanna add card profiteering to your bag of tricks?

How many would fit in a SFRB and MFRB? Might be willing to up my order to fill one.

(I just tossed all my empty SFRBs)
From a previous card GB, I seem to recall that the most economical (and safest for protecting the decks) shipping method was two SFRBs stuffed into a FRPE. I just threw away a bunch of SFRBs too, but I think they hold at least 8 bridge size decks. So that's 16 decks for under $8.

From a previous card GB, I seem to recall that the most economical (and safest for protecting the decks) shipping method was two SFRBs stuffed into a FRPE. I just threw away a bunch of SFRBs too, but I think they hold at least 8 bridge size decks. So that's 16 decks for under $8.

I had it at .50 cents not counting labor If any. Lord knows I’m not stuffing that many boxes alone.

I vend.....

I vend.....

79HF.gif

If we are at $3/deck, I will do 20 (10 red, 10 blue).
At $2/deck, I will do 40 (20 red, 20 blue).
Regular index.

Am I the only person who has no idea what these cards feel like? All these orders coming in and I can't find any post describing them. Are they smooth, glossy, satin finish or grainy? Or does none of that matter to anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom