Group buy 2500 plastic decks of cards offer Facebook (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys know if I get this... Like... None of these orders matter. We will gotta figure out a process and counts.....

Lol
In that case I’ll take 60 of each color. Half beef broth free.

And please sprinkle in some of that magical blaze Paulson powder that you’ve got stashed away.

Any chance I can order a dozen or so pre-shuffled decks (jokers & ad cards removed, then replaced on bottom of decks) and re-shrink-wrapped? You know, run them through a Shuffle Master once or twice, shouldn’t be too much trouble. Assuming so, I’m good with $2-$3 per deck and free shipping due to the order size and my willingness to commit to a group buy.

P.S. Didn’t realize they weren’t poker-sized, releasing dibs.

If any of these can go to Canada, I'd be down for a dozen (or whatever quantity is most economical) jumbo index. If I can choose the circle back, I'll take those above the others.

If some make it to Canada close to the $3 / Pack being thrown around I'd take a dozen. Would just want at least 4 Packs to be the same.

Any chance I can order a dozen or so pre-shuffled decks (jokers & ad cards removed, then replaced on bottom of decks) and re-shrink-wrapped? You know, run them through a Shuffle Master once or twice, shouldn’t be too much trouble. Assuming so, I’m good with $2-$3 per deck and free shipping due to the order size and my willingness to commit to a group buy.

... Where is my ignore button again....

I just wanted to leave a comment to make sure I know when these are going live with the sale, so... generic comment.

Was this a serious comment, or a joke that went over my head??? WHOOSH!

Can't remember if I dibs'ed here already or not, but the longer it takes the lower I go.

I now need 30 decks @ $1.50 a pop. Hurry up.

Didn't you see my order for $3 per deck? That's called a dibs.
In that case I’ll take 60 of each color. Half beef broth free.

And please sprinkle in some of that magical blaze Paulson powder that you’ve got stashed away.
Payment sent.

Can't remember if I dibs'ed here already or not, but the longer it takes the lower I go.

I now need 30 decks @ $1.50 a pop. Hurry up.

Totally could have sworn it was a card give-away.
20200824_122930.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom