Golf Thread (12 Viewers)

BE10F558-84E6-4FF5-BE50-521E807B8FA0.jpeg

What are thoughts on clubs for a new set. I have had my set of King Cobras forever. SW, PW, 9-3 iron, 5 wood, 3 wood and 2 drivers ( older one I use from fairway second shot on par 5’s- cuz I can hit the snot out of it from the grass)

I never use my 5 wood, 3 iron and 4 iron. I rarely use my 3 wood, well because I use my 2nd driver.

Was thinking of grabbing AW, PW 9-5 iron, maybe a hybrid 4, a hybrid 3 and a new driver…. I’ll probably sneak my old faireay driver in the bag too.

I’ve never used a hybrid, looking for a club for that 190-225 yd gap.

I hit my 7 170, shoot anywhere from low 80’s to low thousands - depending on amount of aiming fluid ingested.

Last edited:
Tiger’s new clothing line — Sun Day Red — expected to be available May 1st

https://www.sundayred.com/
Although I’m sure it’s supposed to be “Sunday Red” but all the copyright details at the bottom of the webpage have a space between Sun and Day. And the shirts seem to also have a space there as well. Weird. On another note, I’m out of coffee.

IMG_1447.jpeg
IMG_1450.jpeg

Had a good few rounds in Phoenix. Nice course at Palm Valley, great vibes at Grass Clippings, and a wild round at TPC Champions. I made a 30 yd pitch for eagle on 9 (last picture) and my playing partner holed out from 225 on 18 to beat me by one. Golf is the best.

Last edited:
Come on out tomorrow!
Just saw this I would have loved to met up with you for a few holes but works been insane. How was the condition of the course when you were playing? If you’re still in Florida and need some recommendations on other local courses around here to play hit me up!

The Walmart near me was completely out, but there’s some good deals happening right now on titleist balls.

IMG_6023.jpeg

Edit: went to another Walmart and grabbed these instead
IMG_6021.jpeg

Man if you can squeeze Trails in you would be pleasantly surprised. It wasn’t my favorite for sure but it’s a top notch routing.
Yeah we had to pick one to exclude and we get a lot of Northern Michigan Courses with similar style here but no access to oceans so we went for Sheep.

Man if you can squeeze Trails in you would be pleasantly surprised. It wasn’t my favorite for sure but it’s a top notch routing.

This is the best thing about Bandon. Everyone ranks them differently, and they're all great for different reasons. Trails is my favorite, but haven't played Sheep Ranch yet. Heading back next summer for a week and already super stoked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom