Giveaway GIVEAWAY: Mad Duck Hybrid Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, halfway point check-in. My wife, Amanda, checked out all the submissions and currently there are 2 tied for the lead
  1. @Josh Kifer - meatball S&M meme
  2. @Himewad - Dadosaur (there was a 30 minute session earlier this week viewing all the videos. The trash one is the funniest IMO)
Hope this helps with understanding her humor. Keep em coming (feel free to submit more than one).

Thanks!

Last edited:
Ok, halfway point check-in. My wife, Amanda, checked out all the submissions and currently there are 2 tied for the lead
  2. @Beaniman - Dadosaur (there was a 30 minute session earlier this week viewing all the videos. The trash one is the funniest IMO)
Hope this helps with understanding her humor. Keep em coming (feel free to submit more than one).

Thanks!
Is it wrong I really did post that thinking it might have a shot. It made my GF roll her eyes, so it's a good sign.

2. @Beaniman - Dadosaur (there was a 30 minute session earlier this week viewing all the videos. The trash one is the funniest IMO)

Thanks!
Hey! I submitted Dadosaur!

I considered putting in the compilation video, but figured it was too long for here.

Before the whole Corona Virus scandal the news was consumed with the whole college admission scandal, but everyone forgot about the college admission scandal of the late 80’s early 90’s below.
11BA7304-7A0B-4E5A-9367-7D5A8AA782E8.png

FB_IMG_1587884117435.jpg

My wife wants to add this one
HarmfulAcrobaticAmericanriverotter-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for your participation. I'm humbled that you would choose to take the time to compile submissions for a chance to win a sample of my chips. I truly appreciate it.

While my wife and I had quite a few laughs reviewing everything, she has chosen @Josh Kifer as the winner. Please send me your shipping info via PM and I'll get these out this week.

Much appreciated!
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom