Giveaway GIVEAWAY: Mad Duck Hybrid Sample Set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaTon44

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
As I was looking at my Mad Duck samples rack, I realized that I had given many sets away privately, but never publicly offered to the community. Therefore, I figured it would be appropriate to do so now.

What are they? 43mm Sunfly Polyinno (hybrid) chips.

20200425_005310.jpg

How do you qualify? My wife will be choosing the winner. Therefore, you need to post something in this thread that will make her laugh (1 submission per person). Could be a meme, video, whatever. Whereas my humor is downright tasteless, she has a goofy sense of humor and is obsessed with watching TikTok videos. Yeah, I never heard of TikTok until this week, but apparently us older millennials love it.

Is this CONUS only? Hell no. I'll send anywhere and cover the cost.

When is the winner selected? Sunday, 4/26 at 7pm ET.

Thanks all and good luck!

I guess this is the best "original" composition that I can hope to offer.
I was getting ready to give my elderly dog Daisy a walk around the block, and after putting her coat on her, I told her to "stay", while I went to find a doggie bag for our trip. When I came back, I found....this!!

cowgirl.jpg

Always enjoyed this story. While I want to please you as the giver of these chips... I want to make your wife laugh. Instead, I will tell you a fable that runs through my mind in times like this:
@MegaTon44

The Man, the Boy, and the Donkey
Aesop
A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along by his side a countryman passed them and said, "You fools, what is a donkey for but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey, and they went on their way.
But soon they passed a group of men, one of whom said, "See that lazy youngster, he lets his father walk while he rides."

So the man ordered his boy to get off, and got on himself. But they hadn't gone far when they passed two women, one of whom said to the other, "Shame on that lazy lout to let his poor little son trudge along."

Well, the man didn't know what to do, but at last he took his boy up before him on the donkey. By this time they had come to the town, and the passersby began to jeer and point at them. The man stopped and asked what they were scoffing at.

The men said, "Aren't you ashamed of yourself for overloading that poor donkey of yours -- you and your hulking son?"

The man and boy got off and tried to think what to do. They thought and they thought, until at last they cut down a pole, tied the donkey's feet to it, and raised the pole and the donkey to their shoulders. They went along amid the laughter of all who met them until they came to a bridge, when the donkey, getting one of his feet loose, kicked out and caused the boy to drop his end of the pole. In the struggle the donkey fell over the bridge, and his forefeet being tied together, he was drowned.

Try to please everyone, and you will please no one.

Always enjoyed this story. While I want to please you as the giver of these chips... I want to make your wife laugh. Instead, I will tell you a fable that runs through my mind in times like this:
@MegaTon44

The Man, the Boy, and the Donkey
Aesop
A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along by his side a countryman passed them and said, "You fools, what is a donkey for but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey, and they went on their way.
But soon they passed a group of men, one of whom said, "See that lazy youngster, he lets his father walk while he rides."

So the man ordered his boy to get off, and got on himself. But they hadn't gone far when they passed two women, one of whom said to the other, "Shame on that lazy lout to let his poor little son trudge along."

Well, the man didn't know what to do, but at last he took his boy up before him on the donkey. By this time they had come to the town, and the passersby began to jeer and point at them. The man stopped and asked what they were scoffing at.

The men said, "Aren't you ashamed of yourself for overloading that poor donkey of yours -- you and your hulking son?"

The man and boy got off and tried to think what to do. They thought and they thought, until at last they cut down a pole, tied the donkey's feet to it, and raised the pole and the donkey to their shoulders. They went along amid the laughter of all who met them until they came to a bridge, when the donkey, getting one of his feet loose, kicked out and caused the boy to drop his end of the pole. In the struggle the donkey fell over the bridge, and his forefeet being tied together, he was drowned.

Try to please everyone, and you will please no one.
1587793216022.png

Always loved this gif. Added some copy. I’ll name this “the Great PCF Hesit”
45130474-E62A-4035-B589-E90D3E5B3FC1.gif

Mrs. MegaTon,

I don't know that I have anything that will make you laugh, as it's come to pretty drastic times, but I'm sure these chips would help cheer us up over here. Immediately before CoronaVirus, our family traveled to France. Due to extenuating circumstances and paperwork and everything else, we are now stuck in a foreign country, in our house, with no ability to go anywhere other than the grocery store a mile away and no way to communicate with locals.

We have in recent weeks moved to martial law. We are now all under house arrest, with military police presence every couple blocks.

Three weeks ago, my wife went to get groceries, and never came home. She called me frantically on the phone, saying that she had forgotten her attestation, or form we have to fill out before leaving the house. They were taking her to a detention center of sorts because she also didn't have the correct French identification on her, so they couldn't properly fine us. 50 Phone calls and a bunch of red tape later, I find out she is being held hours away northwest in Normandy. 4 hour drive on backroads and mud trails later (because we legit are not allowed to leave town), the kids and I arrive at some facility that looks like a broken down 1800s castle.

I state my business and show mine and my wife's proper identification. They tell me I have to leave the kids at the "welcome area", and they will take me to see my wife. I assumed she was maybe sitting in a large conference area or something with other people. Nope, we immediately descend down stone stairs and I'm fearing the worst. We come out onto a dark and wet stone lined basement, the best way to describe is a literal dungeon. We walk for about 5 minutes, and at this point they literally are using flashlights as their isn't electricity down here, and the movies are full of it, the wall/sconce torches provide nothing.

No, of course noones being tortured or held in cages. Just a couple people were sitting slumped over or dejected against the walls. I smiled at a girl as we walked past and she said hi. I returned the nicety, and people immediately looked up. A bunch immediately started saying their family name and had I seen so and so, or had I been sent to help them. The realization hit me immediately, all of these people spoke perfect english, and were obviously American. I was getting quite uneasy when finally I saw my wife, sitting on a stool with her hands zip tied. I rushed to go hug her, but one of the guards sternly stepped in front of me. At this point I’m pretty much just yelling, and ask what in the world they need to let my wife go. The guard lowered his gaze to meet mine and said, "I need about tree fiddy".

Last edited:
I already have a sample of these great chips, but no matter, everytime somebody offers a new giveaway around here lately, I just wanna dance:

8724961c6f29b9686fc1cbe97a764762.gif

I don't need a sample set and this is probably more for you then your wife. This pretty much sums up how I feel after every poker game, it always starts good :)

Not in because I was fortunate enough to win a sample of these at the last mini mestupid ( <—- this word was supposed to be meatup, apparently auto correct knows more about me than I thought). Great chips, great hosts, great peoples.Thanks for doing this. Good luck all.

My wife and daughter showed me these videos. My daughter seems to spend her life on Tik Tok.

Be honest, chips theme is based on your wife reaction when she found out you are playing poker...

I’m not sure what Mrs. @MegaTon44 is saying to @MegaTon44 at this exact moment but Dan has definitely got his poker face on. :tdown:
Can’t wait to get back to PA. again brother.:)View attachment 446865

Mrs Mega: “You call yourself a poker player? He only beat you by this much”
Player to the right: “thanks, Now my stack is this big”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom