getting a good poker table in the uk (1 Viewer)

lewan

Flush
Reaction score
can't seem to find anything half decent anywhere, just junk that looks fresh out of china

not in a rush to buy a table but hoping some uk/eu people could help a brother out :p

How much are you looking to spend? You might find stuff on FB marketplace or Gumtree. Or you could self build?

Depending on what you want and your budget I’d consider another lockdown project too. (I’m 15 miles North of London). Here’s the table I built in the summer, nothing groundbreaking, a 84x42 with a Chanman cloth and 5 inch rail. PM me if you want to talk more, this cost me around £370 to build. £200 of that was the cloth though, so with SSC you could get the cost down further.

Attachments

• 6CCE3991-561E-4E1A-A039-2BEDE72AB928.jpeg
    6CCE3991-561E-4E1A-A039-2BEDE72AB928.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 114
How much are you looking to spend? You might find stuff on FB marketplace or Gumtree. Or you could self build?

Depending on what you want and your budget I’d consider another lockdown project too. (I’m 15 miles North of London). Here’s the table I built in the summer, nothing groundbreaking, a 84x42 with a Chanman cloth and 5 inch rail. PM me if you want to talk more, this cost me around £370 to build. £200 of that was the cloth though, so with SSC you could get the cost down further.
i picked something up which is good enough for now :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom