Not open for further replies.

stonker

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gasser chairs
Fresh out of storage.
Not perfect but I think they will clean up real nice.
Some seat foam distorted from being stored stacked.
They should smooth out nice once separated.
Asking $250 for one 10 chair set.
three sets available
two sets available

one sets available

thumbnail_IMG_4067.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4069.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4068.jpg

Last edited:
Even used Gasser chairs are worth it. Chairs aren't too deep or wide, padding holds up to long hours of sitting, and holds up for many years in my experience, the chair backs are not at too steep of an angle (like other cheap, stacking, banquet chairs) and slightly flexes for comfort.

Last edited:
Maybe you want to sell yours and upgrade to these regal beauties? Only an hour and a half to Buffalo for me… if the colors match what I’m looking for I’ll pay you a bit more per chair.

Maybe you want to sell yours and upgrade to these regal beauties? Only an hour and a half to Buffalo for me… if the colors match what I’m looking for I’ll pay you a bit more per chair.
I'd love to but the color is kinda wrong for me. I'd have to rent a truck and all that jazz. If I needed them I'd do it in a heartbeat. Take a trip man, less than 3 hours for you.

I'd love to but the color is kinda wrong for me. I'd have to rent a truck and all that jazz. If I needed them I'd do it in a heartbeat. Take a trip man, less than 3 hours for you.
It’s more than 3 and the border is not an easy thing to cross right now, plus duties at border. And the color isn’t right. But still somehow tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom