Fugly Poker Table Thread (29 Viewers)

$360 is a pretty good price, considering the amount of uranium-235 apparently built in to that table.

Not sure if you know, but Uranium is one of Saskatchewan's top exports along with oil, potash and of course grain/pulse crops.

Pretty much a requirement to have a radioactive table.

1564125505301.png

15641255050302.png

I know they say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I think the builder of this one had very poor vision. It looks like they cut off one side of a giant wooden wire spool. This should be called a race track with a felt sample.

1564251185734.png

1564251131238.png

I know they say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I think the builder of this one had very poor vision. It looks like they cut off one side of a giant wooden wire spool. This should be called a race track with a felt sample.

View attachment 315640

View attachment 315639

"I want a poker table, but I want it to look like the way a 40 year old recently divorced woman from the south dresses to go to bars where she tries to pick up younger guys"

"I think I have exactly what you need"

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 9.18.30 PM.png

table $60
stainless steel cup holders $20
foam $20
felt $30
way overpriced fugly poker table - priceless $300

i actually don't hate it. It's not beautiful but i've seen way worse.
It’s alright. Looks like it was made in his garage and isn’t worth 300 dollars though. And after scrolling through this thread, I agree with there are worse ones.

Uglier, maybe. But an in surface cupholder? Speed cloth without rails?

You would spend more time during the night trying to find your chips than you would trying to find a flush.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom